Author Topic: BattleTech Long Island II  (Read 172212 times)

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
Re: BattleTech Long Island II
« Reply #600 on: 08 July 2019, 16:33:50 »
To: Colonel Euron Grayjoy
Re: Hiyami Fuka

Sir our personal have looked over her records as you asked and have the following to show.
Hiyami Fuka
Born: Hilo General Hospital, Hilo, Nijero 3044/01/23
School:
Hilo Primary School: Graduated Class of 3056 top 15%
Hilo Secondary School: Graduated Class of 3062 top 10%
Rose Polytechnic Institute: WorkMech Basic Mechanical Operations and Repair. 2 Years Graduated 3064 top 10%
Kosen Technological University: Advanced WorkMech Operations and Repair, Computer Technician, Radio Technician
Work:
Nakahara Industries (WorkMech Technician)
Sunshine Entertainment (Waitress)

Hiyami Renji
Born: 3020
Vehicle Technician Hilo Automotive Group

Hiyami Kyoko
Born: 3022
Trauma Care Nurse Hilo General Hospital

Soichiro Hiyami
Born: 3011
DCA Marine Shujin: retired due to combat injuries.
Teacher Hilo Secondary School
Teaches Math and Firearms Safety

Euron passes this information on to Julia for consideration and waits for the security check report to arrive.  She's cleared one hurdle, now she just has to clear the other.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #601 on: 08 July 2019, 19:40:01 »
while Carl is waiting for the Javelins return he send a priority transmission back to command stating there maybe hostages and requesting all original old and new blueprints of the plant to find possible alternative access points for hostage rescue

The plant is new so no old plans. The sergeant has the plans. Why his team did not do a full sweep on foot.

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #602 on: 08 July 2019, 19:42:05 »
Euron passes this information on to Julia for consideration and waits for the security check report to arrive.  She's cleared one hurdle, now she just has to clear the other.

Glad I'm not trying join your crew I was never good at Decathlon. You should recruit Bruce Jenner, oh wait...
Windage and elevation Mrs. Langdon. Windage and elevation."

Crash99c

• Sergeant
« Reply #603 on: 10 July 2019, 18:14:57 »
hey gang

glad you decided to check out the boards jeff :thumbsup:

Shadhawk, is it possible for me to get any units into position to help out with the factory rescue, or am I too far away?

Also, my techs are under orders to swap out my c3 net for the interop net made available by the governor as each unit goes in for it's 30 day PM check, or as available time permits when units are in the bay for repairs.  This makes the combat damaged Owens from the rescue op the first unit to have the slave swapped out as its armor is replaced.  (also want my chief tech to try for a repair on the IS that was not completely repaired in the torso).  First unit available for C3M will be the less damaged schiltron. and first unit on the pm cycle will be the partisan.

On a side note...  Shadhawk and Ogre, do you both have Skype? I feel that if we could do the communicating with a Skype call instead of texts it would significantly improve the playability and reduce the lost time between texts. 

besides, it would let us rub your nose in things and actually see you start fuming  ;D

-C

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #604 on: 10 July 2019, 22:43:34 »
I have skype, we could use FB messenger(justin and I have successfully used it) or discord. It's Anthony that doesn't. However there is the possible issues of background noise and interlopers intruding. Trying talking that smack  to my face when I come down for the WWE. 8)

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #605 on: 15 July 2019, 12:26:25 »
The Hand of the Goddess Archer and Griffin with a pair of ComGuard Panthers move to the left flank to block any units from moving on the rescue force that is moving to link up with the Arkab forces being pushed back. The mission starts slow but when the main force reports they have contact with the Arkab units. A couple minutes later they report that they have a force trailing the Arkab units. As the blocking force starts to turn to the main intercept point they pick up units moving towards them. They move towards the new contact. As the two forces close across all open com lines German opera is blaring. Then it turns into new age music. The two forces move in different directions. The hand of the Goddess with the GomGuard head to the DZ, the other force moves towards the area that the Arkab unit moved out of.
Back at the DZ all personal talk of the music that was broadcast over the open com lines. Most did not like the choices of music, a few did not mind the newer wave music.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #606 on: 15 July 2019, 14:46:12 »
Did anyone see a Raven?  Was there anything about the transmissions comparable to ECM beyond the usual distracting effect of the music?

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #607 on: 15 July 2019, 16:01:31 »
too be honest I was too busy evading and there was excessive electronic interference EVERYWHERE

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #608 on: 15 July 2019, 16:23:38 »
Did anyone see a Raven?  Was there anything about the transmissions comparable to ECM beyond the usual distracting effect of the music?

No the Raven did no make a cameo.  It was a back ground player. Nice German Opera and the latest in the young set  ;D

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #609 on: 18 July 2019, 16:44:32 »
Any thoughts on the Kickstarter?

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #610 on: 18 July 2019, 17:42:07 »
Any thoughts on the Kickstarter?

Not something to be talked about in this thread.  Take it to the one opened in the general BT section.

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #611 on: 20 July 2019, 17:57:05 »
Any chance I can a get attendance roll for next week on who will or wont be there? I know Circfed is out.

ObnoxiousTwerp

• Sergeant
« Reply #612 on: 20 July 2019, 19:53:23 »
I should be there

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #613 on: 20 July 2019, 19:54:06 »
I’ll be there.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #614 on: 22 July 2019, 19:15:41 »
I should be their.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #615 on: 25 July 2019, 06:24:31 »
So, what's the mission?

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #616 on: 25 July 2019, 11:30:17 »
one group tries to beat up the other.

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #617 on: 25 July 2019, 17:27:26 »
To: Fuka Hiyami
Re: Tech Division Recruitment

Miss Hiyami,

After much consideration and conferring with Chief Technician Harald Hoare and Assistant Chief Julia Goodbrother, it is my honor to inform you that we have decided to accept your application to join the Ironborn's technical division.  Your exceptional knowledge, technical ability and high scholastic achievements have shown that you are more than qualified to join our company, however, you will need to complete certain courses as a cadet before you will be given a full position in the Ironborn.  You will need to undergo a 6-8 week basic military training course where you will be taught the basics of self-defense, command structure, small arms training and unit tactics.  Second, as a technician, you will be required to know the basics of piloting the various types of vehicles our forces use.  Therefore you will undergo a pilot rating course in the operation of VTOLs, tanks, infantry transports, and, finally, Battlemechs.  Once you have completed these courses to your teachers' satisfaction, you will be accepted as a full-share member of the Ironborn's tech division and placed under Chief Technician Hoare's command.  I will expect your response as soon as you are able and to report to Camp Haken in person to begin your training.  Good luck, cadet.

Sincerely,

Col. Euron Greyjoy
The Ironborn

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #618 on: 26 July 2019, 18:35:05 »
Just an FYI Sunday is the WWE

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #619 on: 26 July 2019, 19:43:21 »
Anything we need to bring besides dice and a pencil?

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #620 on: 26 July 2019, 20:43:34 »
Anything we need to bring besides dice and a pencil?

That is all

Maranthain

• Sergeant
    • Winter's Dream Mercenary Unit
« Reply #621 on: 28 July 2019, 11:25:45 »
What time does the event start?
Strength Through Perseverance

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #622 on: 29 July 2019, 17:03:41 »
We started half-an-hour after you posted.  We have another game on August 11 and the Alpha Strike WWE on August 25.  We always start at 1pm.

Maranthain

• Sergeant
    • Winter's Dream Mercenary Unit
« Reply #623 on: 29 July 2019, 19:32:35 »
I was there. :D I'm Jeff.

Which person should I PM about joining the campaign?

Strength Through Perseverance

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #624 on: 29 July 2019, 19:52:38 »
Shadhawk.

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #625 on: 30 July 2019, 15:35:40 »
Crash99 you have been volunteered to roll for me on crew rolls.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #626 on: 30 July 2019, 17:05:36 »
Crash99 you have been volunteered to roll for me on crew rolls.

You know that posting that here he will not see it  ;D  :D 

You sure you don't want Devondra or Eilidhdawn to roll for them  :D

Circfed

• Recruit
« Reply #627 on: 30 July 2019, 18:08:44 »
Shadhawk, thanks for the bling! And on a good note almost done fixing my car.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #628 on: 30 July 2019, 18:54:59 »
Shadhawk, thanks for the bling! And on a good note almost done fixing my car.

NP on the tag. Cool about the car  :thumbsup:

With luck we can get you both down for a game  ;)

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #629 on: 02 August 2019, 00:24:39 »
In the Mountains northeast of Mauna Kea a group of hikers notice a group of people moving in and out of one of the cave entrances. They also see a group of vehicles tucked into the brush close by. They watch for a bit as some of the people in powersuits move large creates into the cave. They notice that some of them have the Phoenix Industries logo some have Buki Industries log and others they do not know. The group heads off after about a half hour of watching the strangers. As they are walking the trail they turn so they will head home but away from the spot they saw the strangers. When they get to the vehicle they have they talk about the strange happenings at the cave. As they get closer to Mauna Kea they figure it is best if they stop by the local NPO office and inform the officers of what they saw. The officers inform the group that they will look into this.
Officer Rogers calls over to the main NPO office in Yousai and reports what the hikers saw. The duty officer takes the report and passes it up to the NPO commander. He looks over the report and has it forwarded to the militia office.
A few hours later a drone aircraft circles over the location that the hikers reported the strangers at.