Author Topic: Who is the Snow Raven Loremaster in the ilClan Era?  (Read 1068 times)

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
Who is the Snow Raven Loremaster in the ilClan Era?
« on: 08 August 2023, 17:34:18 »
Hi, I was just hoping to get some clarification on something.

RecGuide 12 says that the Snow Raven Loremaster is "Jodan Howe", but Shrapnel 13 (circa 3151) and the Spotlight on Thermo Police (circa 3140) say that it's "Acton Howe".

Which of these is correct? I assume it's the latter and Jodan Howe might be an errata, but I wanted to ask anyway just in case.
« Last Edit: 08 August 2023, 17:39:14 by tassa_kay »
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
Re: Who is the Snow Raven Loremaster in the ilClan Era?
« Reply #1 on: 09 August 2023, 00:39:48 »
RecGuide 12 does not specify when Jodan was Loremaster, only that he took Eric Savadian as a bondsman some time before the Palmyra betrayal.  I would then say Jodan was Loremaster from 31xx to some time before 3140, and Acton Howe was Loremaster from 31xx to the present, succeeding Jodan.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
« Reply #2 on: 09 August 2023, 15:52:34 »
Thank you as always for taking the time, Mendrugo! I know this was such a minor little thing, and I appreciate you checking on it for me.
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #3 on: 09 August 2023, 16:50:50 »
Happy to help.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.