Author Topic: Round of Applause for the IWM team  (Read 1962 times)

HaplessWithDice

• Corporal
Round of Applause for the IWM team
« on: 20 May 2011, 22:20:06 »
I just want to say.  I placed a $319 order for a whole Cluster of Clan mechs, tanks, and Protomechs (I think 80% of this stuff came strait out of the Archives) and the sticker shock of 8 dollars a unit type that I have to ask you to bring out of the Archives makes me think twice about it, to see my order coming for free by 2 day Fed-ex for free well that is just awesome.

I've seen IWM's work, so I'm expecting this shipment to look great.  And I just placed the order Tuesday and I got the call from FedEx telling me to be at my home to receive the package tomarrow (Saturday)!  I figured it would take longer to turn around, but I am happy to see I was mistaken.

Although that Archive fee is a bumber, the fact that it is an available service is pretty cool.  Great turn around guys, can't wait for Pyrocon Protomech to come out.  I'm thinking about bagging a few stars of this thing as a thank you for all the great work you do.

So from a thankfull gamer, I give you all a round of applause; and if gas wasn't $4.something a gallon I'd drive down there and cook the people who worked on that Archive hell of an order a lunch.  I know that couldn't have been an easy order for you guys.

God and Davion

• Excelencia Steiner
  • Administrator
  • Major
  • This place for rent
Re: Round of Applause for the IWM team
« Reply #1 on: 21 May 2011, 15:52:23 »
 [applause] [applause] [applause] [applause]
We are back again... but we never forget Albatross

Vlads Fangs

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Wolf Empire Forever! Next stop- Terra!
Re: Round of Applause for the IWM team
« Reply #2 on: 21 May 2011, 16:22:00 »
 O0