Author Topic: 20-5022 Blade Mech Bld-xl Variant  (Read 2022 times)

Ezekiel Crow

• Sergeant
    • Facebook
20-5022 Blade Mech Bld-xl Variant
« on: 24 July 2011, 02:21:26 »
Thank you to whomever was responsible for getting this variant produced and to be one of the earliest 3085 units to be re-sculpted.  I obviously I am a huge fan of the Blade and can't for this one to be released!

Daishi411

• Captain
Re: 20-5022 Blade Mech Bld-xl Variant
« Reply #1 on: 24 July 2011, 10:59:08 »
i suppose my question is 'how' resculpted is it. is it just the arm or the whole thing, cause i always thought it looked pretty decent , the arm was just wrong. either way i'm fine with having another cool mini, i'm just curious
"Warriors, not war machines, are the backbone of the Hell's Horses. While others worship the BattleMech as the ultimate weapon, the men and women of this Clan see even this awesome piece of technology as the tool it is. We have held to this philosophy since the days of our first Khan, who knew that the value of the common soldier far outstripped the brute force of the BattleMech. It is one reason our Clan possesses fewer mechs than most, and has led many to underestimate our fierceness and courage. Our survival against all challengers when others have fallen proves the folly of such arrogance, and testifies to the wisdom of our founders."
- saKhan Tanya Delaurel
Star Captain Logan Cobb-666th Assault War Cluster, Star Commander Octavian-The Thunder Heart Cluster

Cyc

• Captain
    • CycKath at DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: 24 July 2011, 21:53:13 »
also interested

Nahuris

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: 24 July 2011, 22:47:06 »
I already have 2, and soon will have 4, blades.....LOL
It'd be nice for the next 2 to be the resculpt.

Nahuris
"A friend will calm you down when you are angry, but a BEST friend will skip along beside you with a baseball bat singing "someone's gonna get it."

"If we are ever in a situation, where I am the voice of reason, we are in a very bad situation."

Register