Author Topic: No emails anymore when getting a message?  (Read 1815 times)

Frabby

• Major
No emails anymore when getting a message?
« on: 18 October 2016, 08:42:25 »
In the past, whenever I got a PM on this forum I would also receive that PM via email.
This seems to not be the case anymore, for the last two messages I received in the last two days.
The last message I got before that was in mid-May 2016.

I haven't changed any settings on my end.

Any change on CGL's end?
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Knightmare

• BattleTech Developer
  • System Admin
  • Warrant Officer
  • Wrench'in it
    • BattleTech.com
Re: No emails anymore when getting a message?
« Reply #1 on: 18 October 2016, 14:14:09 »
I'll check.
BeemerCon Summarized. Knightmare, end of turn: "How come none of my weapons fired?"
Look, dude, when you are a real mechwarrior you don't need to get all dressed up in cooling suits and cool helmets to work on your mech. You just strip down to your 1980s panties and crop top vest and start wrenchin' it.
Yen Lo Wang = David Lo Pan

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
« Reply #2 on: 19 October 2016, 07:37:09 »
It SHOULD still be working- I got one just a few minutes ago in fact. Check your settings?
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
« Reply #3 on: 19 October 2016, 08:40:37 »
Worth checking your email's junk folder - the notification emails may look a little dodgy from a non-human sender with a stock format. This may upset some mail services.

W.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Frabby

• Major
« Reply #4 on: 19 October 2016, 11:20:08 »
Okay, I'm stupid. Googlemail decided the notification emails were spam all of a sudden - which is kinda strange given that I used to receive them via this googlemail account before.
Move on, nothing to see.

Moderators, sorry to have wasted your time.  :-[
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
« Reply #5 on: 19 October 2016, 12:12:55 »
No problems at all!

At least this way we know the system is working. Always a good thing.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"