Author Topic: Jade Falcon Bloodline campaign  (Read 22219 times)

McSlayer

• Master Sergeant
Re: Jade Falcon Bloodline campaign
« Reply #60 on: 01 February 2011, 22:01:20 »
so where are we going now?

-Mek
You might not live more than once, better make it good.

I was born 6-gun in my hand, Behind a gun I'll make my final stand, That's why they call me... Bad Company...

bblaney

• Lieutenant
« Reply #61 on: 01 February 2011, 22:02:28 »
Wait, it's a Mekwars campaign? That means we'll be playing in their campaign though, right?
Yes it is a campaign, but they also run other campaigns on the server.

I play in a 3062 game on there (RPG) on Wed evening
Quote from: Nanaki
Realism is not going to cut it, Battletech is not a realistic universe by any stretch of the imagination, so please stop using it in an argument.

Quote from: HABeas2
That's debatable, but let's face it; some folks gave them a pass because they were big and claimed to be Scottish.

Johnny 'NKH' Leyland

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #62 on: 01 February 2011, 22:07:00 »
Alright, I'll look into the Shack. It's not practical to use it right now though, so for now, is there anyone willing to step up and see if they can host a server for us?

McSlayer

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #63 on: 01 February 2011, 22:07:31 »
OK I sugggest we sound off on which versions we all have.

there are a few 34.9, 35.19, and 35.17 servers available if we all have those versions...

Can we sound off on versions we have

I was born 6-gun in my hand, Behind a gun I'll make my final stand, That's why they call me... Bad Company...

bblaney

• Lieutenant
« Reply #64 on: 01 February 2011, 22:08:22 »
OK I sugggest we sound off on which versions we all have.

there are a few 34.9, 35.19, and 35.17 servers available if we all have those versions...

Can we sound off on versions we have

I have 34.9 and can get the others easily enough
Realism is not going to cut it, Battletech is not a realistic universe by any stretch of the imagination, so please stop using it in an argument.

That's debatable, but let's face it; some folks gave them a pass because they were big and claimed to be Scottish.

Johnny 'NKH' Leyland

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #65 on: 01 February 2011, 22:08:56 »
I can get those versions but some may lack the mechs we need.

Scotty

• Alpha Strike Guru by appointment to the FWLM
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Colonel
« Reply #66 on: 01 February 2011, 22:09:32 »
Only .35s, but I've got .15, .17, and .19-.21
Catalyst Demo Agent #679

Kansas City players, or people who are just passing through the area, come join us at the Geekery just off Shawnee Mission Parkway for BattleTech!  Current days are Tuesdays in the afternoon and evening.  I can't make every single week, but odds are pretty good that somebody will be there.

McSlayer

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #67 on: 01 February 2011, 22:11:31 »
OK lets go here:

skyhigh.getmyip.com

it is a 35.17 server.

I am in there now.

Let me know if there are other problems.

-Mek

Scotty

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Colonel
« Reply #68 on: 02 February 2011, 15:02:41 »
When are we getting back together to finish this?
Catalyst Demo Agent #679

Kansas City players, or people who are just passing through the area, come join us at the Geekery just off Shawnee Mission Parkway for BattleTech!  Current days are Tuesdays in the afternoon and evening.  I can't make every single week, but odds are pretty good that somebody will be there.

McSlayer

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #69 on: 02 February 2011, 18:51:12 »
Johnny said next week same time same channel.

So hopefully we can all be there ans I can find a proxy for our one guest...

-Mek

Johnny 'NKH' Leyland

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #70 on: 02 February 2011, 18:52:04 »
Yep, same time next week, if everyone can make it.

Scotty

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Colonel
« Reply #71 on: 08 February 2011, 13:57:12 »
Okay, tonight again at 9 (Central)?
Catalyst Demo Agent #679

Johnny 'NKH' Leyland

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #72 on: 08 February 2011, 20:57:31 »
Let's see who's here first - sound off if you're a player and ready to play tonight.

bblaney

• Lieutenant
« Reply #73 on: 08 February 2011, 21:00:28 »
Let's see who's here first - sound off if you're a player and ready to play tonight.

Here

McSlayer

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #74 on: 08 February 2011, 21:42:29 »
here and waiting.

Scotty

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Colonel
« Reply #75 on: 08 February 2011, 21:53:44 »
Finally back at the dorm, ready to go.
Catalyst Demo Agent #679

Johnny 'NKH' Leyland

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #76 on: 08 February 2011, 22:05:36 »
It's getting late and we won't be able to start for another 10 mins at least (one guy is away till then), so I'm going to postpone the game.

I think I'd like to start over anyway, last week was a bad start with all that server chasing. We had a guy drop out and one temp player so the current save would need a load of proxies to finish anyway, and I don't like not having access to all the custom stuff I want to use that I have on my own server. I can host games now that I've configured my router properly.

So if you three guys are still interested in the campaign, I'll start over completely fresh on a day that's good for everyone. If you're good this week, post a day, otherwise Tuesday 9.30 next week.

Scotty

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Colonel
« Reply #77 on: 08 February 2011, 22:08:35 »
Can it not be a Tuesday?  I can do Wednesdays from here to the end of time, but Tuesdays are a pain in the ass to make it back and forth between dorm, student union, classes and stuff in time for these games.

That said, aside from the already-evident Wednesday, I can do Thursday after 8:30 PM (one less thing to do that day than Tuesdays), and almost all-day for the entire weekend (Friday/Saturday/Sunday).
Catalyst Demo Agent #679

McSlayer

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #78 on: 08 February 2011, 22:21:34 »
I can only do Tues Thurs and Fri at those times.

Register