Author Topic: Alpha strike cards, variants not in force packs?  (Read 1246 times)

Aberdokki

• Recruit
Alpha strike cards, variants not in force packs?
« on: 03 July 2022, 01:04:09 »
Hello,

Curious if I own all the force packs, if there is any reason to consider any of the supplimental alphastrike card packs like the innersphere or clan invasion ones? 
Are they all exactly the same cards or will they be different variations?

Also, what about the new mercenary force packs that are re-releases of different poses (or were they dif variants?) of older released mechs.  Will the alpha strike cards in those force packs be different then the ones we got with the base mechs in other previous force packs?

I know, MUL is the go to, but curious if its something to consider or not.

Thanks

Kerfuffin(925)

• Major
Re: Alpha strike cards, variants not in force packs?
« Reply #1 on: 03 July 2022, 01:05:17 »
I’m not sure about everything else but the Wolfs Dragoons pack had the Prime and the T for the Timberwolf as opposed to a Prime/A combo of the Clan Invasion box.
NCKestrel’s new favorite.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Alpha strike cards, variants not in force packs?
« Reply #2 on: 03 July 2022, 06:29:37 »
https://bg.battletech.com/forums/alpha-strike-101/contents-of-alpha-strike-card-sets/msg1572773/#msg1572773

Has a list of all the cards in the Succession Wars and Clan Invasion packs.  Many are duplicates, but there’s still quite a few that are not in Force Packs.

Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Tukayyid Expanded Random Unit Tables, Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

Register