Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 188779 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1200 on: 06 June 2017, 12:02:00 »
Thou doeth not sayeth!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1201 on: 06 June 2017, 12:03:21 »
Oh know, Achoo, gone biblical!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1202 on: 07 June 2017, 01:30:08 »
Thou knowist not how to spell whether or not thou knowest the difference between know and no. Thy spellchecker is somewhat suspect.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1203 on: 07 June 2017, 07:12:55 »
I am the Typogod, misspellings grants me power.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1204 on: 07 June 2017, 20:09:20 »
How does screwing up the spelling of words give you power? If that was true Mopar would waaaaaaaaaay outranks you!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1205 on: 07 June 2017, 20:48:02 »
How does screwing up the spelling of words give you power? If that was true Mopar would waaaaaaaaaay outranks you!
Ahhh....Well, then I am but a minor god in comparison... ;)

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...
« Reply #1206 on: 09 June 2017, 00:15:12 »
Thou Zombies say their tasty.   #P

I bet the brains don't like that.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1207 on: 11 June 2017, 21:47:06 »
Why don't you ask yours?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1208 on: 12 June 2017, 06:03:29 »
I'd be more worried that brain was having a separate conversation with you given that brain IS you talking...

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...
« Reply #1209 on: 12 June 2017, 22:33:35 »
I'd be more worried that brain was having a separate conversation with you given that brain IS you talking...

No worries is you have an extra brain laying around.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1210 on: 15 June 2017, 01:34:22 »
A lot o' scallywags here on CBT 'ave natters without usin' thar brains. Clang jus' happens t' be th' High Lord o' No Brainers.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1211 on: 15 June 2017, 06:37:37 »
No worries is you have an extra brain laying around.
No no no, that's not mine. That's a rental from Wombat-Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaains-Rentals down the street.

They had Nicolas Kerensky's brain there too, but it looks little suspect. Their renting it below average cost. Something about it liking to furry things.
« Last Edit: 01 November 2017, 20:52:55 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1212 on: 21 June 2017, 22:54:42 »
Not to be confused with Clangs Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains Rentals, because they are always out of stock.   O0

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1213 on: 07 August 2017, 12:26:51 »
*Knock on Bathroom door with Achoo still inside.*  Hey, you can't be hogging up the Bath Room this long.  We got people with issues needing access.   xp Two Months is enough time!
« Last Edit: 20 January 2021, 06:30:35 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1214 on: 19 August 2017, 23:13:53 »
(Wrangeler gets sucked into the bathroom by the wind from the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpowered exhaust fan that had been holding the door shut, causing him to spin around in the vortex............)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1215 on: 21 August 2017, 05:41:28 »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Wrangler spin around in the vortex in the upper parts of lair until he get's tossed through the overhead vent.*
This sssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1216 on: 22 August 2017, 00:36:29 »
[Sitting on the roof of the Salohma Club Achoo notes that Wrangler has left the building] }:)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1217 on: 17 September 2017, 22:50:16 »
{{After hitting a old non-transforming Stinger LAM stuck in Fighter mode, Wrangler and the would be pilot crash lands the fighter onto the club sending Achoo into pool filled with giant mutant carp that gulps Achoo up mistakenly thinking he was food.}}

<<GULP!!>>

{{Climbing out of the wreck of the LAM, which managed to use it's Jump Jets one last time slow it's fall. Wrangler appears to be bit sore from his exploits and wanders to intact part of the Club for drink.}}

Man, those private flights are murder.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1218 on: 19 September 2017, 23:44:01 »
[Achoo climbs out of the pool dripping wet and covered with carp guts]

I hate carp.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1219 on: 06 October 2017, 10:40:43 »
[Achoo climbs out of the pool dripping wet and covered with carp guts]

I hate carp.
So...you don't give carp about them?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1220 on: 20 October 2017, 14:57:33 »
Nope.

'Nuf said.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1221 on: 26 October 2017, 20:35:00 »
Are you going to be rebuilding the club after the LAM crash and Carp infesting the underground river that goes through this place?

Or you shutting the keys and just hanging out the Lair instead?  I hear the Weasels have great deal for 9.95 with free coffee break through in for love reconstruction job.... [blank] #P

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1222 on: 01 November 2017, 01:01:54 »
Old tradition. DON"T DESTROY THE BAR UNTIL THE LAST PAGE!

Since you lunatics destroyed it waaaaaaaaay before page 50 we are stuck with trying to hang out in the wreckage of the bar.

I'll go rent.........no, buy a trailer. That will have to do for now.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1223 on: 01 November 2017, 05:57:09 »
Why not use Truetanker's mobile Structure? It's like a building with tracks and guns.
He has a nice wood bar in the center from what i hear.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1224 on: 01 November 2017, 07:00:25 »
What you need is some BoP Industries Orbital Dropped Deployable Structures designed to level buildings and replace them in one fell swoop.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1225 on: 07 November 2017, 23:15:19 »
Ugh....I would rather just rent some trailers for a while...........

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1226 on: 08 November 2017, 06:55:14 »
*While drinking at the temporary bar, Wrangler looks at what appears to be a Catalog which Achoo appeared to have secretly ordered from...but in crayons that looks like scribbles...but on a electronic tablet. Appearing to have ordered on LEASE a Mobile Structure that used serve as a launch pad at nearby space port*

((Ground Rumbles))

*Over the distance rumbles a flat but huge former mobile structure used as a launch/landing pad for Spheroid DropShips. However, where the vehicle used to land appears to have a domed Pool area with tiki lounge / bar and a HUGE Sign neon sign proclaiming "The Salomhma Club and MechWarrior Bar".  With a sub sign below proclaiming "Now Open! First Round Drinks paid by Owner Mighty ACHOO!!"*

WoW! That's cool!  We get free round of drinks!  Thanks, Achoo!!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #1227 on: 24 December 2017, 20:50:22 »
* Truetanker dismounts from the Mobile Structure and walks over to the bar with a $100 Trillion C-Bill invoice with a very large red C.O.D. stamp on it for Achoo. *

Here's your bill of larder, sir.

* Hands over receipt onto the bar, with his other hand out waiting to receive a tip in the exchange. "

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1228 on: 24 December 2017, 21:01:24 »
Good grief.  The man already pays for a new one.  Now ya charging for replacement covered by his insurance???

...wait...what's that ringing????

<<Meanwhile, over head....large but extremely strange dropship flies over head...with Christmas colors painted all over head...built from various parts of a long lost bar.....dropship engines, various Brian Castle components...is the WOMBAT who once again is attempting to bombard the land with Xmas cheer.....opening custom bomb bay doors....presents of various shapes land on each and everyone's door....some cases caving in the door..and house...

Number of large objects land near the bar, but thankfully the Anti-Capital Weapons hidden in Achoo's well hidden and prepared Club's parking lot pop out and blast inbound explosions and Robotic guided Assault Mechs out of sight.

Yelling all from the all frequencies "MERERY CHRISTMAS ALL and ALL A GOODNIGHT!!!!"

With wink of the Wombat's eye, he hits the after burners and streams across the horizon out of sight...with number of ilClan DropShips and fighters burning after the rascal this very night.>>

...omg that guy did it again.  He stole Achoo's underwear!  Close your eyes!

OOC: Merry Christmas to everyone, this very night!  ;D

Drewbacca

• Major
  • What could have been...
« Reply #1229 on: 05 January 2018, 18:34:34 »
An armored division's worth of radio controlled Hetzers rolls into the bar, red lights blinkinb on top. Suddeny each hezer explodes with a force equal to 40 tons of TNT.