Author Topic: Bush Wars vs Historical Books  (Read 2431 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Bush Wars vs Historical Books
« on: 23 March 2018, 08:51:32 »
Hello

I'm not sure this can be answered at the moment, but i wanted to try.  I'm not trying dig on details of Bush Wars per say. 

My question is:  Are the new Bush Wars PDF books going to considered to be a separate family/series of books from the published Historical sourcebooks that came out the past? 

The original Bush Wars book part of the Historical series of books, like War of 3039, Liberation of Terra, or last one Historical: Wars of the Republic Era (sometimes mistakenly noted as Bush Wars 2).

"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
Re: Bush Wars vs Historical Books
« Reply #1 on: 23 March 2018, 16:29:29 »
CAn you expand on your question and your concerns? MI really don’t know how to answer you here.
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #2 on: 23 March 2018, 20:42:31 »
Sorry.

Are the new books under the Bush Wars name going to be a continuation of the Previous Historical books line?

I was wondering if they were different format, that borrows from the original Historical: Brush Wars source book.

"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

Cubby

• Space Wizard of Secrets
  • BattleTech Developer
  • Major
  • BattleTech Assistant Line Developer
« Reply #3 on: 25 March 2018, 21:16:42 »
Sorry.

Are the new books under the Bush Wars name going to be a continuation of the Previous Historical books line?

I was wondering if they were different format, that borrows from the original Historical: Brush Wars source book.

Plans are still forming, but they'll be similar to the original Brush Wars book and the more recent Wars of the Republic Era book. They won't be branded as "Historicals" themselves, but will be similar in content.
Demo Team Agent #639, northeastern Maryland.

BattleTech Assistant Line Developer, writer and editor - Sarna.net Profile

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #4 on: 26 March 2018, 10:58:44 »
Plans are still forming, but they'll be similar to the original Brush Wars book and the more recent Wars of the Republic Era book. They won't be branded as "Historicals" themselves, but will be similar in content.
Ok so they will be rich history vs Warchest/Chaos Campaign structured material we've seen recently.
Thank you for answering my question!!

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
« Reply #5 on: 26 March 2018, 11:32:15 »
No, not quite.
So you’re looking for a breakdown of content? That’s not something we have yet at this time. But they won’t be in the exact model of the original Brush Wars, and even then the 3 sections did not follow an exact template of content.
We’ll have more information soon.
« Last Edit: 26 March 2018, 14:30:24 by Adrian Gideon »
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #6 on: 26 March 2018, 13:06:15 »
I see, I was trying see if it was actual mini-Historical book series.  Thanks for taking time answering my question!