Author Topic: ID of map (if any) with Wolf's Dragoons Battleforce sets?  (Read 7293 times)

SpaceCowboy1701

• Master Sergeant
ID of map (if any) with Wolf's Dragoons Battleforce sets?
« on: 30 October 2014, 22:43:09 »
As the heading suggests, I'm wondering if either of the Wolf's Dragoons (Zeta or Wolf Spiders) box sets came with pre-printed maps, and if so, which one? I've picked up the minis and some random maps and was wondering if I had them all.

LordNth

• Warrant Officer
  • Still playing with toys.
Re: ID of map (if any) with Wolf's Dragoons Battleforce sets?
« Reply #1 on: 09 November 2014, 07:09:32 »
I don't recall either of the WD sets having maps. 

Capt4in

• Corporal
  • Clix Veteran, CBT Newbie
« Reply #2 on: 09 November 2014, 14:48:40 »
I believe the Wolf Spiders pack comes with the Palace Interior/Palace Exterior map. The interior is full of columns (blocking terrain) and the exterior is a well-manicured garden. I could be wrong, though, and that may have been with the undead lance pack.
Kisho lives

SpaceCowboy1701

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 10 November 2014, 23:24:14 »
I believe the Wolf Spiders pack comes with the Palace Interior/Palace Exterior map. The interior is full of columns (blocking terrain) and the exterior is a well-manicured garden. I could be wrong, though, and that may have been with the undead lance pack.

Actually, I have the map from the Undead box (it's actually labeled as such, one of the few that is), so I bet you're right about the Palace map ... it's one that I do not have ... nor have I ever seen it.

Anyway, I think that answers my question -- thank you both.

Register