Author Topic: The Corrupt-a-wish-o-matic.  (Read 96100 times)

DragonKhan55

• Master Sergeant
Re: The Corrupt-a-wish-o-matic.
« Reply #930 on: 24 December 2014, 01:44:27 »
Wish granted. Everything is now 99% off. Unfortunately, all currency is now in the form of baby blood, at a 1 pint: $10 exchange ratio.

I wish for a lance of Destriers to combat a company of Gurtys.

Caedis Animus

• Captain
  • How can a bird be sultry? Very carefully.
« Reply #931 on: 24 December 2014, 16:07:53 »
Wish granted. Unfortunately, those Destriers are in a repair status equivelant to the average 3rd Successionwar 'mech... On a bad day (Basically, a french tank; It works when it wants to, not when it needs to). The Gurtys, on the other hand, are almost like new.

I wish I had more baby blood to pay for everything.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #932 on: 24 December 2014, 18:04:03 »
Your wish is granted and your given all the baby blood you need.  Unfortunately you find its the wrong type and is useless.

I wish everyone would have wonderful Xmas where ever they are.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

FedRatCowboy

• Master Sergeant
  • Loyal Knight of House Davion.
« Reply #933 on: 18 February 2015, 13:45:15 »
Wish granted. Everyone has a great Christmas. Then the credit card bills roll in and now you are broke. >:(

I wish for more money to buy all the CBT stuff that got thrown out by the wife on "accident."
"War is Hell. Combat is a mother ******."  --General Tommy Franks, US Army

Caedis Animus

• Captain
  • How can a bird be sultry? Very carefully.
« Reply #934 on: 18 February 2015, 16:56:49 »
Granted, but she throws out all of the new stuff by "Accident" again.

I wish the Society had made it through the Wars of Reaving.

Red Ronin

• Private
  • When guns fail, hope TSM is active
« Reply #935 on: 20 February 2015, 11:06:13 »
Granted. After the society manages to miraculously survive the wars of reaving, clan culture quickly shifts to being ruled by "The Computer", an enigmatic system programmed by Society High Programmers, with the rest of the clans living only so long as they are useful for the scientific "testing" it performs on them, often with lethal consequences...

I wish that a few more WoB designs had continued in use after the Jihad (Esp. the Legacy and Gurkha)
Query: Anyone else think Zellbrigen should be renamed Combat IIC?

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #936 on: 25 February 2015, 06:25:35 »
I wish that a few more WoB designs had continued in use after the Jihad (Esp. the Legacy and Gurkha)

Granted.  Unfortunately, the only place to see the Legacy and Gurkha is as precision dancers in the touring "Word of Blake on Ice" extravaganza aboard an itinerant Canopian Pleasure Circus. 

I wish we knew why Jason Youngblood was recruiting a mercenary lance to fight the Clans in 3029.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #937 on: 25 February 2015, 07:05:19 »
Your wish is granted and you are informed that Jason Youngblood is in fact Clan Wolverine survivor who's family came to the Inner Sphere to ready it for eventuality of fighting the Clans.  Unfortunately, this is top secret, and your put death humanely.

I wish MWO would stop making all their Mechs into near-OmniMechs.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #938 on: 05 March 2015, 00:47:39 »
Your wish is granted, unfortunately this has nearly "Ruined" mech customization.

I wish I could come up with better responses to wishes.
At Comstar we listen. It's that simple.

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #939 on: 05 March 2015, 01:57:32 »
Wish granted.  You can now come up with better responses.  But you have to wait your turn.  >:D

I wish I had a Jeep.
"Son, if dynamite was dangerous, do you think they'd sell it to an idiot like me?"~Al Bundy
Five rounds, rapid!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #940 on: 05 March 2015, 10:09:34 »
Your wish is granted, you are granted Jeep.  But this is the original Jeep from the Popeye cartoons.  Being the quirky 4-legged fellow he is, he nose glows and he fades/teleports away from you.

I wish i had better choice of scifi video games.
« Last Edit: 05 March 2015, 11:38:23 by Wrangler »

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #941 on: 05 March 2015, 10:58:32 »
Your wish is granted, you now have a better choice of sci fi video games, but unfortunately you had to sell your tv to get them.

I wish for a ham and cheese sandwich.

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #942 on: 05 March 2015, 13:09:19 »
Your wish is granted, you are granted Jeep.  But this is the original Jeep from the Popeye cartoons.  Being the quirky 4-legged fellow he is, he nose glows and he fades/teleports away from you.

You call that a corruption?  I LOVE THE GUY!!! :)

I wish for a ham and cheese sandwich.

I'm a licensed ham, and here's *takes a bite out of it* your cheese sandwich. :)

I wish I could win the jackpot in the Megamillions lottery.
"Son, if dynamite was dangerous, do you think they'd sell it to an idiot like me?"~Al Bundy
Five rounds, rapid!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #943 on: 05 March 2015, 16:07:06 »
Your wish is granted, you win the Megamillions lottery, unfortunately you owe Megamillions worth of taxes. Equally you negative million dollars.

I wish manned space flight was more than orbiting the Earth and the Moon.

Grognard

• Lieutenant
  • BTU.org & LotB.com Member
« Reply #944 on: 06 March 2015, 01:29:08 »
Wish granted: MARS ONE currently recruiting...
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/signing-mission-mars-planning-return/story?id=29392141
unfortunately, you can't take your Mini collection to Mars...

I wish I had solar panels on the house... the electric bill is killer.

GROGNARD:  An old, grumpy soldier, a long term campaigner (Fr); Someone who enjoys playing tactics and strategy based board wargames;  a game fan who will buy every game released in a certain genre of computer game (RTS, or computer role-playing game, etc.)

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #945 on: 06 March 2015, 01:32:41 »
Wish granted. Unfortunately the sun has been blotted out by the impending alien attack force from mars.  >:D
I wish that I had thremal vision.

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #946 on: 06 March 2015, 01:59:01 »
Granted. 

Unfortunately, "thremal" vision only grants you the ability to see Thremal House in the northeast suburbs of London (see pic), no matter which direction you're looking.  There's a pleasant elderly English couple living there, and they wave to you from time to time, while you're continually colliding with furniture, people, stray llamas, and city buses that you are unable to see all around you. 

I wish Dushanbe once again held the title of having the world's tallest flagpole.
« Last Edit: 06 March 2015, 02:09:18 by Mendrugo »
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #947 on: 06 March 2015, 22:01:52 »
Your wish is granted, Dushanbe now has world record for the tallest flag pole.  However, due to regulation issues once it was raised it was taken down again.

I wish there were more scifi movies that were more original but still exciting to watch.