Author Topic: Welcome to the MechWarrior Bar and Salohma Club III C4  (Read 47706 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Re: Welcome to the MechWarrior Bar and Salohma Club III C4
« Reply #60 on: 06 October 2021, 22:25:15 »
ComStar Times got WOBed a long time ago, then went RoS and is now trying iLclan butt smooching.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #61 on: 07 October 2021, 19:38:44 »
ilClan Gazette We bring your authorized news to YOU or we get your money back!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #62 on: 07 October 2021, 23:47:51 »
Huh, all the news we decide is best to force feed you as propaganda, er, the truth as your iLclan overlords you should be thinking.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #63 on: 08 October 2021, 05:39:47 »
Not mine!  I be a honest mercenary between gigs, waiting to make the next score.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
« Reply #64 on: 08 October 2021, 16:04:12 »
i started off that way, then i found an "Lost" system and became one of their primary leaders. i have too much paperwork to be able to go out and have fun like that now
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #65 on: 08 October 2021, 22:17:17 »
As long it's not Van Zandt.  That's currently owned various parties, while not quite united will kick anyones butt.

Unlike here on Achooluna.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #66 on: 08 October 2021, 22:51:05 »
Hey! We resemble that remark!. We can still kick butt with the best of them! Organized? United? Not so much .................... But we agree that booze is good, beer nuts are awesome and agree to not talk politics or religion.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #67 on: 11 October 2021, 19:02:02 »
but you got be nut to live here or nutzs.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #68 on: 13 October 2021, 17:45:20 »
And?   >:D   Around here we don't even try to hide that fact!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #69 on: 14 October 2021, 18:15:30 »
Sure you do!  You have lure the normies into the bar for increase sales of liquor normal people don't buy.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #70 on: 15 October 2021, 14:14:49 »
Lure the normies? What are normies? There is a guy named Norm that stops in regularly, but nothing normy-ish ever wanders into this place.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #71 on: 15 October 2021, 19:51:43 »
normies = normal.  People who have money (usually)

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #72 on: 15 October 2021, 19:59:10 »
I thought we got drunk for free up in here...
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #73 on: 15 October 2021, 21:37:33 »
How do you think we get the booze made? Aint' free.

(Looks side ways in a backroom of the bar, sees row of exBird of Prey drones bodies converted into Moonshine (Lunashine?) stills.)

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #74 on: 16 October 2021, 13:51:50 »
Hey, just because you didn't pay for those doesn't make them free

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #75 on: 16 October 2021, 14:20:01 »
I'm sure you were charging for each body which was being used for other things.  However, Achoo been likely super charging you for the damage caused as they ending with those bodies becoming....salvageable.
« Last Edit: 16 October 2021, 21:56:37 by Wrangler »

wolfgar

• Captain
« Reply #76 on: 16 October 2021, 17:49:18 »
in other words, suck it up and hand me that portion of small intestine so i can get this other still built
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #77 on: 16 October 2021, 18:14:19 »
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wolfgar

• Captain
« Reply #78 on: 16 October 2021, 19:32:12 »
i'm glad that amuses you, you crotchety old bastard

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #79 on: 17 October 2021, 12:25:17 »
Why thank you! I am glad that you are glad that I am glad that you are glad that I am glad that you are glad that you amused me. And that is Mr. Crotchety Old Bastard, damn it!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #80 on: 17 October 2021, 14:54:38 »
(Wrangler spots Fritz's the Wombat cousin, (since he can read & write) hangs a sign on Achoo's back "Mr. Crotchety Old Bastard! Too YOU!")

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #81 on: 17 October 2021, 15:26:02 »
Shall I post up a "Get off the lawn" sign for us all to ignore?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #82 on: 17 October 2021, 17:21:14 »
Sure, I'm sure Achoo won't mind.

As long as we don't dress him up as Mr. Magoo if he passes out, he should be fine with it.

wolfgar

• Captain
« Reply #83 on: 17 October 2021, 22:21:55 »
Can we dress him up as Poirot instead?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #84 on: 18 October 2021, 14:27:42 »
As long as I get to dress Wrangler up as a maid and get to call him Susan.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #85 on: 18 October 2021, 14:40:09 »
Bad News: Hell, No! 
Use one of the exBird of Preys drones if your desperate for Davion-French Maid.

wolfgar

• Captain
« Reply #86 on: 20 October 2021, 05:44:02 »
but they don't struggle right

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #87 on: 21 October 2021, 15:05:18 »
I'm a Taurian. Anything I can do to embarrass a Federat is worth doing!

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #88 on: 23 October 2021, 00:18:35 »
Yeah!  And if they even look at you sideways, you WILL NUKE THEIR STUPID ASSES!
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #89 on: 23 October 2021, 09:36:27 »
[Meanwhile, on New Avalon.]

[Hours later, remains of the FedSuns 1st New Avalon Hussars LCT begin to mobilize for Achoo's hideout, with orders to obliterate.]