Author Topic: Staff Tour Stage 4 Module for AToW  (Read 2678 times)

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Staff Tour Stage 4 Module for AToW
« on: 18 January 2020, 21:08:19 »
In building characters over the years, I've noticed it's somewhat difficult to build senior officers without taking a penalty for repeating the same path.  The Civilian Job module can help with that, but really only reflects the most senior staffs of a national, or at least planetary, military.  To partially remedy this, I present the "Staff Tour" Stage 4 module.  It's effectively the military version of "Civilian Job", in that it doesn't provide any benefits that would be denied upon repetition.

STAFF TOUR
Congratulations!  Your performance evaluations/school grades/medical condition(s) have qualified you for something other than the front line!  It doesn't matter what combat arm you're from, you're a PowerPoint Warrior now.  Believe it or not, the paper you push on a daily basis actually makes a difference to someone, somewhere.   It's not what you signed up for, but it's a living, and who knows... if you push the right paper to the right person, you may just earn that promotion, or at least a transfer to something (anything!) else.
Module Cost: 300 XP
Prerequisites: Basic Training
Time: +3 years
Fixed XPs: [Skills] Administration (+45 XP), Career/Soldier (or any other subskill derived from a Field you have) (+30 XP), Computers (+30 XP), Driving/Any (+30 XP), Leadership (+30 XP), Negotiation (+30 XP), Protocol/Affiliation (+30 XP)
Flexible XPs: +75 XP

DOC_Agren

• Major
Re: Staff Tour Stage 4 Module for AToW
« Reply #1 on: 26 January 2020, 19:42:12 »
been a staff weenie?? :thumbsup:
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Re: Staff Tour Stage 4 Module for AToW
« Reply #2 on: 26 January 2020, 19:44:57 »
Yep!  I'm on parole at the moment, but will be cycling back to the grind in another 18 months or so...