Author Topic: (Answered) Battle armor mission equipment  (Read 3454 times)

Robroy

• Lieutenant
  • Not named, but not gone. Maybe.
(Answered) Battle armor mission equipment
« on: 09 March 2018, 09:19:36 »
Tech Manual pg. 262, describes mission equipment as just a box to carry stuff in like spare mags or a satchel charge.

Question, can it carry other battle armor equipment like a cutting torch, or power pack?
« Last Edit: 06 September 2018, 12:34:42 by Xotl »

Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Way (Tao) to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed"-Sun Tzu

"Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence"-Sun Tzu

Robroy

• Lieutenant
Re: Battle armor mission equipment?
« Reply #1 on: 14 April 2018, 18:28:31 »
Bump

And why this came up. I got Heavy Metal Battle Armor way back when and this was in there and I could not find where it can from. So the armor we designed had 1 slot left in the body, we just stuck in anything with 1 slot and within the weight.

Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Way (Tao) to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed"-Sun Tzu

"Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence"-Sun Tzu

Robroy

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 27 July 2018, 04:53:35 »
So... Should I bump this every month?

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
« Reply #3 on: 06 September 2018, 12:31:37 »
Yeah, that's the general rule.  But I'll see about getting through the backlog right now.  Thanks for your patience.
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
« Reply #4 on: 06 September 2018, 12:34:34 »
Mission equipment is BA cargo.  As such, treat it like you would cargo on another unit.  This means in particular that, while you can put almost anything in there, it has no effect in game terms, as it's being carried in boxes or slings or what have you and then sealed in a compartment.  It doesn't allow you to create essentially an omnimount to put whatever you need in there.  Anything with a game effect inside is stored in such a way as to be unusable at the tabletop.
« Last Edit: 27 February 2019, 15:21:22 by Xotl »
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

Robroy

• Lieutenant
Re: (Answered) Battle armor mission equipment
« Reply #5 on: 06 September 2018, 19:47:24 »
The more I looked at it the more I had a feeling that would be the case.

Thanks