Author Topic: XTRO Gunslingers Question (Spoiler)  (Read 2219 times)

The Hawk

• Warrant Officer
  • Have talons, will travel.
XTRO Gunslingers Question (Spoiler)
« on: 23 April 2014, 09:40:13 »
This likely needs to be reported as errata, but I don't know which fix is appropriate without inquiring.

In the Introduction text (p. 1), the Rifleman III is referenced as being "discovered beneath a collapsed skyscraper in Buenos Aires".  In the fluff for the 'Mech (p. 8), however, it references "a ’Mech-killing Rifleman that defeated nearly a whole company of Star League Defense Force ’Mechs in Geneva" and that "archeologists in Geneva recently unearthed a former battle site and the entombed wreckage of a ’Mech".  The fluff also makes clear that this was the sole prototype ready to resist Kerensky.

So, simple question, was it destroyed in Buenos Aires, or Geneva?

For my .02, being as it was a Krupp 'Mech and a prototype, a European location makes more sense to me.

Welshman

• Mostly Retired Has Been
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: XTRO Gunslingers Question (Spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2014, 00:03:31 »
You don't need an answer to report errata, that is what an errata report is for.

Please post it as errata.

Thank you,
Joel BC
-Joel BC-
Catalyst Freelancer (Inactive)

"Some closets will never contain Narnia, no matter how many times we open the door." - Weirdo, in relation to the power of hope.

The Hawk

• Warrant Officer
  • Have talons, will travel.
« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2014, 22:17:07 »
OK.  I was hoping the responsible writers intended one or the other and would so disclose.

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #3 on: 13 May 2014, 02:16:54 »
Hi,

meh. Go with Buenos Aires.

Thanks,

-

Register