Author Topic: (Answered) DropShips Landing, involved in Ground Combat, etc.?  (Read 2467 times)

Boxcars

• Private
So I'd like to put together a scenario where a raiding force comes in on one or more DropShips, but I'm trying to figure out where I can find rules on DropShips landing, taxiing (for aerodynes), and taking off. Also, I'd like to know where I can find rules for combat involving grounded DropShips.

Finally, I have a couple of miniature-scale Leopards that I'd love to use in a scenario. Those Leopards have what certainly appears to be a good-sized turret mounted on top of the hull, yet none of the official record sheets seem to cover that. Is this simply a case where the model just doesn't match the official specs? Or has anyone come up with a variant or other rules regarding how to use a weapons turret on a Leopard? Thanks!
« Last Edit: 14 October 2021, 01:25:07 by Xotl »
If you turn your back on science, it will take you from behind.

Welshman

• Mostly Retired Has Been
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Rules For DropShips Landing, involved in Ground Combat, etc.?
« Reply #1 on: 09 February 2011, 00:46:19 »
Greetings,

Landing and Liftoff can be found on page 87 of Total Warfare.

Attacks by Grounded Aerospace units can be found on page 249 of Total Warfare.

There are no turrets in aerospace, it's just an artifact of artist interpretation.

Best,
Joel BC
-Joel BC-
Catalyst Freelancer (Inactive)

"Some closets will never contain Narnia, no matter how many times we open the door." - Weirdo, in relation to the power of hope.

Register