Author Topic: Has the pubilshing of Interstellar Operations began yet?  (Read 2485 times)

AishaPrince

• Recruit
Has the pubilshing of Interstellar Operations began yet?
« on: 18 October 2012, 17:40:40 »
Quite curious.  I noticed this forum is for Interstellar Operations but there's no Interstellar Operations link on the Rules forum section.

markhall

• Lieutenant
  • "The Button's Stuck!"
Re: Has the pubilshing of Interstellar Operations began yet?
« Reply #1 on: 18 October 2012, 17:59:04 »
I believe Its still a work in progress.

AishaPrince

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 18 October 2012, 19:18:21 »
What's the estimated MM//YY date of when it will be published?

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
« Reply #3 on: 18 October 2012, 19:22:15 »
Catalyst Game Labs doesn't provide estimated delivery dates until the product is shipping.

W.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #4 on: 18 October 2012, 19:24:53 »
What's the estimated MM//YY date of when it will be published?

CGL does not estimate any product date -- when it's done, printed, shipped and in their warehouse, then they will announce it.

It's too easy for CGL to say, "It'll be out MM//YY," then have something blow up in their face, and MM//YY becomes MM//YY + 5/6/7 months, with a bunch of angry fans. SO they don't.

Craig
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

ScrapYardArmory

• Master Sergeant
    • ScrapYardArmory
« Reply #5 on: 18 October 2012, 20:35:59 »
On a brighter note, the developers have plans to beta release the entire book to the fans to playtest between now and printing time.  Recent tweets have the first section due out shortly.

They did something slightly similar with the RPG.

AishaPrince

• Recruit
« Reply #6 on: 19 October 2012, 07:44:21 »
That's not a problem in that there's no estimated date.  Thanks for the info.