Author Topic: Battletech Meme Contest  (Read 98643 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: Battletech Meme Contest
« Reply #60 on: 19 October 2017, 19:25:41 »
Wow! That's unique, original picture, and funny to boot!
« Last Edit: 27 October 2017, 19:00:03 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #61 on: 25 October 2017, 18:52:19 »
News Flash from Muppet News...

EDIT: I completely missed the typo.  This has been fixed.
« Last Edit: 11 January 2018, 07:06:09 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
« Reply #62 on: 11 January 2018, 02:19:08 »
Nice job all

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Cause Them My Initials!
« Reply #63 on: 11 January 2018, 06:00:08 »
News Flash from Muppet News...

Shouldn't that be:

Murderer or Savior of the Star League?
AGENT #575, Vancouver Canada

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #64 on: 11 January 2018, 07:16:49 »
Shouldn't that be:

Murderer or Savior of the Star League?
Fixed.
I'm adding one more hoping people will keep going with this.   xp

« Last Edit: 19 April 2018, 19:39:30 by Wrangler »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #65 on: 11 January 2018, 07:20:11 »
Things the news airs these days.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #66 on: 23 March 2018, 08:30:11 »
This is from else where, namely on Twitter. 

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #67 on: 23 March 2018, 09:48:13 »
Sir Batchalls-alot approves.

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #68 on: 23 March 2018, 09:51:25 »
When you decide to replicate a meme into the real thing.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #69 on: 04 April 2018, 14:46:48 »
I would like thank once again for Roosterboy giving us the answer to the HPG Network going down.

« Last Edit: 04 April 2018, 14:55:21 by Wrangler »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #70 on: 13 May 2018, 07:56:28 »
Size comparison shots of MWO's Blood Asp, looked like to me that the Mechs sending a postcard from a raid.  ;D

« Last Edit: 14 May 2018, 07:29:02 by Wrangler »

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #71 on: 13 May 2018, 21:31:08 »
*drops it and runs*

"Son, if dynamite was dangerous, do you think they'd sell it to an idiot like me?"~Al Bundy
Five rounds, rapid!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #72 on: 23 May 2018, 12:49:41 »
Inspired by the Roadrunner Mech of the week article.

Mechwarrior Wild-E hates this bandit hunting duty in these post-Reaving days. Always someone finds one those annoying ultralights...
« Last Edit: 23 May 2018, 21:30:31 by Wrangler »

Leslie Flynn

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
  • Kämpfen, Siegen oder Untergehen
    • KlingenCon
« Reply #73 on: 08 June 2018, 03:44:51 »
happend last time
It isn't what they say about you, it's what they whisper.
#916 - Field Agent "Flynn"

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #74 on: 08 June 2018, 10:50:50 »
Did the small laser touch off an ammo explosion, gyro a mech or engine kill?

happend last time

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #75 on: 08 June 2018, 12:03:56 »
I hate being life of the party, especially when i'm one who has to give the life up!

Leslie Flynn

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
  • Kämpfen, Siegen oder Untergehen
    • KlingenCon
« Reply #76 on: 09 June 2018, 01:20:47 »
Did the small laser touch off an ammo explosion, gyro a mech or engine kill?

Nö. Just 3points damage
It isn't what they say about you, it's what they whisper.
#916 - Field Agent "Flynn"

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #77 on: 31 July 2018, 20:39:30 »

I think he fell asleep after waiting so long to show up for his throne.

Trajan Helmer

• Lieutenant
  • Better and calmer than you
« Reply #78 on: 04 August 2018, 01:08:09 »
Inspired by the Roadrunner Mech of the week article.

Mechwarrior Wild-E hates this bandit hunting duty in these post-Reaving days. Always someone finds one those annoying ultralights...

"I thought we had finally cleansed Tamaron of those @(*^!@ birds!"
Anyone can redesign the Hellbringer's base chassis.  Real men work only with the pod loadout- Natasha K (forum poster)

Do not taunt Happy Fun Aegis. http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,42045.msg968574.html#msg968574

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #79 on: 18 September 2018, 09:57:46 »
No Flash Photography!!

Note: This is from the 2006 teaser video from Wizkids when they first introduced the Ares and the "colossal" class Mechs into the game.
« Last Edit: 20 December 2018, 16:00:10 by Wrangler »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #80 on: 29 September 2018, 20:45:39 »
Time get those game tickets.  I got money on the Pillager. That hitman, may hit but he's not taking anyone down under 25 tons!

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #81 on: 03 November 2018, 11:45:03 »
I like cute. 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #82 on: 06 November 2018, 08:44:46 »
Jenners pilots are so touchy!  Orion pilot said How cute his little Jenner was. Some people... xp

« Last Edit: 06 November 2018, 08:46:21 by Wrangler »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #83 on: 07 November 2018, 13:44:09 »
Another great image, i hope people find it amusing.  New Hatchetman coming to HBS's game.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #84 on: 08 December 2018, 10:52:37 »
Martians are back and they got updated!

Painting is called “The War of the Worlds” by Terrence Cuneo, which was actually used as the cover art for an edition of H.G. Wells’ War of the Worlds. (Thank you Sarna.net for that feature article.  :thumbsup:)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #85 on: 06 January 2019, 21:43:49 »
Even Atlas need have formal ware.  What Lyran General doesn't?

I found this one. This isn't my creation.
« Last Edit: 06 January 2019, 21:45:48 by Wrangler »

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • It's a gator with a nuke, whats the problem.
« Reply #86 on: 09 January 2019, 19:02:43 »
These are great, nice job.
Walking the fine line between sarcasm and being a smart-ass

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #87 on: 10 January 2019, 00:58:55 »
The top hat is a great touch. Now we have to post a [dirty Panther killing] Wight with a scumbag hat  ;D

Half the memes I posted have broken links because I used the meme generator server thinking they would keep my memes forever.  I should have loaded them as attachments like you did, Wrangler.  They'd all still be here.
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #88 on: 10 January 2019, 21:42:45 »
Half the memes I posted have broken links because I used the meme generator server thinking they would keep my memes forever.  I should have loaded them as attachments like you did, Wrangler.  They'd all still be here.
Nothing is forever, that's why we just got keep on posting as long it's amuses us.  That's why i still do it after everyone else has come and gone.

Speaking of posting.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #89 on: 27 January 2019, 01:13:24 »
Show up, blow the town up, tell the CO there wasn't much to send a message about.

Register