Author Topic: Crimson Tide: Home of the Magistracy of Canopus  (Read 21481 times)

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Crimson Tide: Home of the Magistracy of Canopus
« on: 26 January 2011, 16:13:55 »
Not even the Word of Blake can keep us down!>:/!
Oh, this is the general Magistracy thread, by the way.

ANS Kamas P81

• Colonel
Re: Crimson Tide: Home of the Magistracy of Canopus
« Reply #1 on: 26 January 2011, 17:32:14 »
I already started one over there!
Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen,
Tod und Verzweiflung flammet um mich her!
Fühlt nicht durch dich Jadefalke Todesschmerzen,
So bist du meine Tochter nimmermehr!

Daishi411

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 26 January 2011, 17:42:21 »
i get the feeling the nostalgia may keep people coming to the one they know best
"Warriors, not war machines, are the backbone of the Hell's Horses. While others worship the BattleMech as the ultimate weapon, the men and women of this Clan see even this awesome piece of technology as the tool it is. We have held to this philosophy since the days of our first Khan, who knew that the value of the common soldier far outstripped the brute force of the BattleMech. It is one reason our Clan possesses fewer mechs than most, and has led many to underestimate our fierceness and courage. Our survival against all challengers when others have fallen proves the folly of such arrogance, and testifies to the wisdom of our founders."
- saKhan Tanya Delaurel
Star Captain Logan Cobb-666th Assault War Cluster, Star Commander Octavian-The Thunder Heart Cluster

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #3 on: 26 January 2011, 18:21:09 »
I posted this before I saw the other one.

Daishi411

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: 26 January 2011, 18:22:34 »
this name is just more representative of the MoC IMO
"Warriors, not war machines, are the backbone of the Hell's Horses. While others worship the BattleMech as the ultimate weapon, the men and women of this Clan see even this awesome piece of technology as the tool it is. We have held to this philosophy since the days of our first Khan, who knew that the value of the common soldier far outstripped the brute force of the BattleMech. It is one reason our Clan possesses fewer mechs than most, and has led many to underestimate our fierceness and courage. Our survival against all challengers when others have fallen proves the folly of such arrogance, and testifies to the wisdom of our founders."
- saKhan Tanya Delaurel
Star Captain Logan Cobb-666th Assault War Cluster, Star Commander Octavian-The Thunder Heart Cluster

ShockaTime

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: 26 January 2011, 18:31:01 »
Jim don't be a stranger! pop into the new raven thread!!

Spirit Never Dies - Second Spirit Chasseurs - Clan Blood Spirit
Raven Alliance

HuronWarrior

• Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: 26 January 2011, 19:24:37 »
The thread title (as always) makes me wonder if the Magistracy national anthem is the University of Alabama fight song.

Top Sergeant

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
  • Swamp Angels Mercenary Regiment
« Reply #7 on: 27 January 2011, 13:50:58 »
The thread title (as always) makes me wonder if the Magistracy national anthem is the University of Alabama fight song.

It could be a lot worse, such as "Up In The Air Junior Birdman!" which Clan Snow Raven uses.
We hear that there are tumults and riots in Rome, and that voices are raised concerning the army and the quality of our soldiers. Make haste to reassure us that you love and support us as we love and support you, for if we find that we have left our bones to bleach in these sands in vain, then beware the fury of the legions.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #8 on: 27 January 2011, 15:24:12 »
Mods: please lock this thread.  It is redundant.

Top Sergeant

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
« Reply #9 on: 27 January 2011, 15:30:42 »
As if redundancy is ever a negative aspect on these forums.  ;)
We hear that there are tumults and riots in Rome, and that voices are raised concerning the army and the quality of our soldiers. Make haste to reassure us that you love and support us as we love and support you, for if we find that we have left our bones to bleach in these sands in vain, then beware the fury of the legions.

Demon55

• Captain
  • Planning wisely.
« Reply #10 on: 31 January 2011, 02:03:45 »
As if redundancy is ever a negative aspect on these forums.  ;)

Redundancy that which tells you what you already know time and again.  Just to make sure.

Top Sergeant

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
« Reply #11 on: 31 January 2011, 07:32:31 »
Redundancy that which tells you what you already know time and again.  Just to make sure.

;)

greywolf79

• Lieutenant
« Reply #12 on: 31 January 2011, 21:16:34 »
I personally find it nice to see 2 threads like this... It shows there is activity and allows for more info to be found through searches and random looks. I do look forward to seeing more info about the MoC and less about the threads redundancy though... I have wanted to learn more about them.
GreyWolf.