Author Topic: (Answered) (Errata) Primitive/Retrotech Jumpships and Robotic Control Systems  (Read 1996 times)

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.
Is a primitive or retrotech jumpship treated as a jumpship or a warship for the purposes of adding a robotic control system such as ASRCS or Caspar SDS?

I mean, the ship is classified as a "jumpship", but for construction purposes it primarily uses variations of warship construction rules. A WarShip can't use ASRCS, and a Jumpship can't use Caspar or Caspar II SDS.
« Last Edit: 12 September 2016, 16:33:59 by Welshman »
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!

Welshman

• Mostly Retired Has Been
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Primitive/Retrotech Jumpships and Robotic Control Systems
« Reply #1 on: 12 September 2016, 16:32:00 »
Primitive JumpShips cannot mount any Robotic or Drone Equipment. Their technology is not compatible. This applies to all Primitive Units.

We'll be issuing errata to cover this.
-Joel BC-
Catalyst Freelancer (Inactive)

"Some closets will never contain Narnia, no matter how many times we open the door." - Weirdo, in relation to the power of hope.

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.
Arright.
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!