Author Topic: Mitchell's Phantom Raiders  (Read 12687 times)

2ndAcr

• Captain
Re: Mitchell's Phantom Raiders
« Reply #120 on: 19 October 2018, 01:53:28 »
 May 31, 3057
 Toffen

Captain Grace and her Trinary, finally reached 3rd Battle's small defense perimeter. 3rd Battle Techs immediately began assessing the needed repairs and directed damaged mechs into repair bays.

Captain Grace dismounted her mech and met the remaining 3rd Battle commanders.

"Status report?"

"Grace, it is good to see your people, we repelled a probe from a Bear Trinary earlier on our western line. I lost 3 mechs and 4 tanks in the process. We downed 2 Omni Mechs in that probe. The Bear Trinary is still out there, about 10km off. If I had to bet, they are awaiting more force. Think our clan weaponry took them by surprise. As you know my Mechs are mainly light and mediums, so I am glad to see your heavy and assaults."

"You have done good work, this mission has turned into a total disaster. Now we try to survive and hope help arrives soon. I have had no contact with the Star Lord so we have no idea what is going on. I know she was due back to Numki on the 3rd June, and if she had not arrived by 4 June Colonel Mitchell and 1st Assault will arrive in system. Lucky for us, Colonel Mitchell will open comms with the Bears unlike Korsel."