Author Topic: Is anyone responding to emails over at Battlecorps?  (Read 1924 times)

whytwolf

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Corporal
Is anyone responding to emails over at Battlecorps?
« on: 03 February 2012, 09:22:58 »
I posted this on the Battlecorps forum, but figured that if I post here as well. It doubles my chances of someone reading it and actually respond to me.

"Usually I try and avoid this type of public broadcast to get someones attention, but I have been left with no other choice.

I've emailed the faction change email address twice in the last several weeks to ask to have my faction changed. I've also emailed the customer service email address about not getting a response from the faction change email address (as well as about something related to the Battleshop), but so far all I've heard back is crickets........."

I think that 24 hours is more than enough time to expect a response. It's going on weeks since I asked to have my faction changed, and at least 3 days since email the customer care email address.

Paul

• dies a lot at the Solaris Melee Challenge!
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
Re: Is anyone responding to emails over at Battlecorps?
« Reply #1 on: 03 February 2012, 15:27:54 »
We've been having server issues. It's not impossible email was disrupted during an outage. We're working on a server upgrade.

Meanwhile, I've notified the appropriate people.

Paul
The solution is just ignore Paul.

whytwolf

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Corporal
« Reply #2 on: 03 February 2012, 15:33:41 »
Thanks! BTW: I'd think that at the very least the emails to the gmail account would have gotten through...but I digress.

Back to my corner to wait for a reply.

Paul

• dies a lot at the Solaris Melee Challenge!
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
« Reply #3 on: 03 February 2012, 15:36:44 »
Yeah, I'm not sure what to say about the gmail addy. Perhaps it's set to forward, and isn't checked directly. *shrug* speculation on my part.

Paul
The solution is just ignore Paul.

Peter Smith

• LBI Shareholder
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: 03 February 2012, 16:11:21 »
The appropriate people have been notified of this thread.
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Now I've got the image of a Haywire pod that's broadcasting "stop hitting yourself" over and over." MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

Register