Author Topic: Battletech Beatdowns in Northern VA  (Read 142708 times)

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Re: Battletech Beatdowns in Northern VA
« Reply #1410 on: 04 March 2024, 20:38:44 »
You left off SG, so that will make our jobs easier! ;)

Jester006

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1411 on: 04 March 2024, 21:55:01 »
Well, theres almost no point in having SG ammo if you're only going to have 1 mech on the table at a time
Did you hear about the LEGO store grand opening?  People were lined up for blocks...

Jester006

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1412 on: Today at 14:23:29 »
Alrighty.

I will be trying to run another playtest of my Gencon scenario at a place in MD called Gamers Corps in Ellicott City.  Still trying to nail down the date.  Its either going to be June 1st or June 22nd.

Scenario is FWL vs Star Adders.  Start time will be 11 AM and probably go until 5-6 PM.  Parking can be a pain, so if anyone wishes to carpool, let me know and I'll see if I can help out.  There's was a nice Korean restaurant on the same street last time I was there if anyone wanted to have some dinner after a fun time blowing stuff up.

Otherwise, I was free this weekend to play at Huzzah Hobbies.  If anyone is interested in a game Saturday or Sunday, let me know how many points (PV or BV) and what era.  Cheers!
Did you hear about the LEGO store grand opening?  People were lined up for blocks...

Grognard

• Lieutenant
  • BTU.org & LotB.com Member
« Reply #1413 on: Today at 22:54:24 »
"Parking can be a pain"

Now there is the Understatement of the Decade.

Would love to make it, sorry.

GROGNARD:  An old, grumpy soldier, a long term campaigner (Fr); Someone who enjoys playing tactics and strategy based board wargames;  a game fan who will buy every game released in a certain genre of computer game (RTS, or computer role-playing game, etc.)

Register