Author Topic: A little story bout coming back and two questions.  (Read 1126 times)

pantherbrujah@gmail.com

• Recruit
  • Glory to MRPA
    • University of Memphis Roleplayers Association Homepage
A little story bout coming back and two questions.
« on: 27 January 2014, 09:52:51 »
First let me tell you that I am a big fan of what you people do. Now to tell you my stuff is a little out dated. http://i.imgur.com/GY6SeHV.jpg here you can view my current stuff. As you can see from the picture it has had heavy use. I would like to tell you a story, when I was in high school long ago I was a shy kid and often would sit in the classroom while the other students went to eat lunch. A teacher found me one day and asked me if I would like to play a game. He introduced me to the game of BattleTech using the intro box set released in the 90's. He sit with me each lunch and play a game of BattleTech with me. This was my gateway drug to other facets of RPG's On my last day of High School he gifted me with a brand new printing of the set sealed in plastic as a gift. This set was the one above plus a set of master rules that I can't find for the life of me after my move. So a few weeks ago I got a super craving for mechanized death machines this prompted me to go to my local stores and seek out products. I tried all of them in my local area and several not in my local area looking for a new copy of Total Warfare and for the new box set. I came up empty handed. I am looking to purchase this so I can run it as a demo bimonthly at my local University RPG club our website is http://umrpa.warpn9ne.com So my questions are thus

1. When can I expect to see the new box set online for order or shipping to distributors?

2. When can I expect to see Total Warfare shipping to distributors?

Don't want to sound demanding or pushy. Thanks again for giving me years of awesome gaming and I look forward to jumping back into the pilot seat when the box is released.
In times of great danger, the best person for any job that gives life and death power over the people is usually the one trying his damnedest not to be chosen.
-From Fighting for the Commonwealth: A Biography of General Edward Regis, by Eckrick Zola, Strunk Publishers, 3025