Author Topic: 2012-06-17 Constable Pacification Suit [BattleCorps Exclusive]  (Read 3026 times)

roosterboy

• Site Maintenance
  • Major
  • J'accuse!
A surprise unit from DATP: Vega!

Players who've already bought the Dark Age Turning Points Vega PDF will have seen this unit mentioned, but here's the full TRO writeup for the Constable Pacification Suit, just for BattleCorps subscribers.

Siberian-troll

• Captain
Re: 2012-06-17 Constable Pacification Suit [BattleCorps Exclusive]
« Reply #1 on: 17 June 2012, 21:57:45 »
Nice art, nice fluff.
I like it,

Thank you.  :)

Martius

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 18 June 2012, 06:01:04 »
Good art, great fluff, very goo game stats. The only thing I do not like is that I cannot get a bunch for the Legions.  :D

A good exclusive, thanks guys!

Gus

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 19 June 2012, 05:50:08 »
I like it. These are the types of Battlecorps exclusives that I really enjoy. More TRO write-ups!

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #4 on: 21 June 2012, 02:12:50 »
Another down month for BC as far as worth. A two page TRO is all we've got this month so far. I'm not going to renew when my sub is up
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

joechummer

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant
  • My blood runs the color of jade.
    • Philip Lee Writing
« Reply #5 on: 21 June 2012, 09:53:32 »
I'm going to step out on a limb here and say another story should go live shortly.

Philip A. LeeManaging Editor of Shrapnel, the Official BattleTech Magazine. Author of BattleCorps stories A Wolf in the Eyrie, Half of a Warrior, Seeds of Loyalty, Whispering Death, Fragments of History, A Living Epitaph, Double Down, So Costly a Sacrifice, Rain Dance, Quail Hunting, A Show of Force, and A Keystone Arch, Seven Years' Bad Luck, High Value Target, The Face of the Enemy, Horn and Fang, and A Measure of Clarity
Twitter: @JoeChummer
Author Page
Official Website

Frabby

• Major
« Reply #6 on: 21 June 2012, 10:57:07 »
I'm going to step out on a limb here and say another story should go live shortly.
One of yours or my story that's been in limbo for half a year?  ::)
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #7 on: 21 June 2012, 12:00:54 »

It could be one of mine..... ;)

Craig
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

joechummer

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant
  • My blood runs the color of jade.
    • Philip Lee Writing
« Reply #8 on: 21 June 2012, 14:59:58 »
One of mine should go before the month is out, but don't quote me on that  :D

Philip A. LeeManaging Editor of Shrapnel, the Official BattleTech Magazine. Author of BattleCorps stories A Wolf in the Eyrie, Half of a Warrior, Seeds of Loyalty, Whispering Death, Fragments of History, A Living Epitaph, Double Down, So Costly a Sacrifice, Rain Dance, Quail Hunting, A Show of Force, and A Keystone Arch, Seven Years' Bad Luck, High Value Target, The Face of the Enemy, Horn and Fang, and A Measure of Clarity
Twitter: @JoeChummer
Author Page
Official Website