Author Topic: Warriors of the Silk Road - Players in Uzbekistan  (Read 1144 times)

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
Warriors of the Silk Road - Players in Uzbekistan
« on: 17 December 2019, 06:33:07 »
Greetings!

Though I know it's unlikely to find any BattleTech players out here, hope springs eternal.  Should anyone want to throw down, I've got roughly a battalion each painted up for the Great Houses, ComStar/Word of Blake, Star League, and have all the scenario pack companies painted up.  When the Clan Box kickstarter comes in, I'll have enough Clan equipment to outfit a full Trinary for each invading clan and a binary for each Home Clan. 

I'm interested in both pick-up skirmishes, ongoing campaigns, and running through official and home-brew scenarios.  I'm here through mid-2022.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.