Author Topic: WoB protomech pilots and removable limbs  (Read 1873 times)

grimlock1

• Captain
WoB protomech pilots and removable limbs
« on: 30 July 2019, 10:10:07 »
IO pg 102 stipulates that IS proto pilots have VDNI, and not "not possess any limbs—prosthetic or otherwise."  Is this absolute or only applicable while operating a protomech? 

ATOW  pg 314-315 specifies that all but Type 6 limb replacements can be removed via a Complex Action.

Can a WoB proto pilot have prosthetic limbs that are removed before entering the protomech and reinstalled after returning to base?
I'm rarely right... Except when I am.  ---  Idle question.  What is the BV2 of dread?
Apollo's Law- if it needs Clan tech to make it useable, It doesn't deserve those resources in the first place.
Sure it isn't the most practical 'mech ever designed, but it's a hundred ton axe-murderer. If loving that is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
Re: WoB protomech pilots and removable limbs
« Reply #1 on: 30 July 2019, 12:57:04 »
You've already effectively asked this question a few threads down.  Please don't repeat threads.

I'll be deleting the other thread.
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

grimlock1

• Captain
Re: WoB protomech pilots and removable limbs
« Reply #2 on: 30 July 2019, 13:30:24 »
You've already effectively asked this question a few threads down.  Please don't repeat threads.

I'll be deleting the other thread.

Sorry, forgot that I did that.
I'm rarely right... Except when I am.  ---  Idle question.  What is the BV2 of dread?
Apollo's Law- if it needs Clan tech to make it useable, It doesn't deserve those resources in the first place.
Sure it isn't the most practical 'mech ever designed, but it's a hundred ton axe-murderer. If loving that is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Register