Author Topic: Where's the "Ask the Lead Developers" Board?  (Read 2032 times)

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
Where's the "Ask the Lead Developers" Board?
« on: 05 September 2011, 04:06:06 »
I was trying to find this board a while back when I posted a rules question, but never could find it.  Now, I've been able to find it doing a Search, but I still can't see it from the main page.  Where's the sucker hiding?   ???  I'd much rather ask one of the Developers a rules question, and receive an Official Answer, rather than a bunch of replies by people that Think they know the answer.  Granted, my question WAS answered to my satisfaction, but I'd still rather have an "Official" answer, should I have a question in the future.
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

Frabby

• Major
Re: Where's the "Ask the Lead Developers" Board?
« Reply #1 on: 05 September 2011, 05:12:24 »
 ???  Huh? It's smack dab in the middle of the first forum section (Catalyst Game Labs Interaction), the third from below (or the fourth from top):

Catalyst Game Labs Interaction
- Special Announcements
- Rules Questions
- Errata
- Ask the Lead Developers
- Ask the Writers
- Catalyst Game Labs Demo Team

Edit: There's a minimize button on the right-hand side of the section headers. Perhaps you minimized the CGL Interaction section on accident? If so, click on the right-hand [ + ] symbol and you should be fine.
« Last Edit: 05 September 2011, 05:15:01 by Frabby »
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
« Reply #2 on: 05 September 2011, 05:40:06 »
Edit: There's a minimize button on the right-hand side of the section headers. Perhaps you minimized the CGL Interaction section on accident? If so, click on the right-hand [ + ] symbol and you should be fine.

Doh!  [##]

That's what happened.  :-[   

And that fixed my "Problem".  ::)  Well, my computer problem.  Hasn't helped my mental problem(s).   :D

Thanks!!  ;)
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

Frabby

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 05 September 2011, 05:42:32 »
Happens. I thought of the possibility because I managed the same feat back on the old forums once, and remembered my own frantic search for however I had managed to minimize a forum section.  :)
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Register