Author Topic: 16th S'Adder Hussar Cluster "Litany Against Fear"  (Read 2857 times)

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
16th S'Adder Hussar Cluster "Litany Against Fear"
« on: 12 February 2011, 13:16:23 »
***NOTE:  For the unit BEFORE the absorption, go here.

16th S'Adder Hussar Cluster "Litany Against Fear"
Clan Star Adder - Epsilon Galaxy "The Night Terrors"
CO:  Star Colonel Din
Abilities:  +2 Initiative against Clan Blood Spirit and Clan Fire Mandrill, -1 against all other Clans but may force the initiative

"Litany Against Fear" is a unit that has been in service almost ten years before the Burrock Absorption into Clan Star Adder.  Since then, the unit has only changed command twice, still being lead by Star Colonel Din.

Before the Absorption the 16th was a full Cluster serving Clan Burrock's Beta Galaxy; two trinaries of OmniMechs, one trinary of second line BattleMechs, one trinary of Elementals and a trinary of Omnifighters with support elements.  They managed to keep the unit in good strength despite their constant quarrel with Clan Blood Spirit and Clan Fire Mandrill forces.  The result of Clan Burrock's Absorption changed them significantly.

The 16th fought hard during the Absorption and were known for their quick strikes and harsh advance, overheating their machines if they had to.  Warriors of Clan Star Adder were impressed by their tenacity.  Their push ended when they were one of the units proxied by Star Colonel Carlos Hutchinson and they were called to fend off the dishonorable forces of Clan Blood Spirit.  Unlike other Clusters, the 16th were reluctant to join, but they ultimately accepted their fate due to their blood lust for Clan Blood Spirit.

After the Trial, Clan Star Adder assigned the 16th to Epsilon Galaxy, then started to distribute their front line equipment to Adder formations which needed to be rebuilt.  This enraged Star Colonel Din and he was quick to vocalize his opinions and defend his Cluster.  He and the rest of the unit challenged these decisions through many trials and, while they lost a lot of equipment, they managed to keep most of their unit in tact.  Today, their unit is updated with modern configurations and they even managed to acquire a star of Corona Battle Armor.

Today they operate much like they used too, engaging their long hated enemies Clan Blood Spirit and Clan Fire Mandrill.  They have become even more ruthless and are still quick to defend their honor.  Epsilon respects them even though their history makes them untrustworthy.

The 16th Hussar decorates their unit like the rest of Epsilon Galaxy.  They honor their old Clan by painting a large Burrock around their machines starting from either leg and wrapping it up to the cockpit.  There, the head of the Burrock accents the cockpit, with an expression as if it is about to spit acid.

Command Star "The Archetype"

Nova H "Archetype", Mad Dog C, Stormcrow C, Viper I, Viper I

Binary Alpha "The Moment of Impact"

Viper I, Viper I, Viper I, Nova H, Nova H
Mist Lynx H, Fire Moth K, Fire Moth K, Kit Fox H, Kit Fox H

Binary Beta "The Machines of Hate"

Stooping Hawk E, Battle Cobra B, Burrock, Wyvern IIC 2, Wyvern IIC 2
Locust IIC 7, Locust IIC 7, Locust IIC 7, Urbanmech IIC, Urbanmech IIC

Binary Elemental "The Metallic Division"

Elementals (AP), Elementals (AP), Elementals (HMG), Elementals (HMG), Elemental (HMG)
Corona (Pulse), Corona (Pulse), Corona (Pulse), Corona (Pulse), Corona (Pulse)

Binary Fighter "Controlled Demolition"

2 Visigoth Prime, 2 Turk A, 2 Turk B, 2 Turk D, 2 Avar Prime
2 Bashkir C, 2 Bashkir H, 2 Vandal B, 2 Vandal B, 2 Vandal B
« Last Edit: 26 February 2011, 14:12:50 by Fear Factory »
The conflict is pure - The truth devised - The future secured - The enemy designed
Maj. Isaac "Litany" Van Houten, Lone Wolves, The Former 66th "Litany Against Fear" Company

Register