Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 134727 times)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Achoo attempted Full Thrust once.

He lost a hip. 

:D ;)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
So he's that hip?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
He's hell o hip

Or his hip is hell

One or the other

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
 :'(      My hip is hell. My knees are hell. My ankles are hell.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...
I heard of Full Thrust.  But i have never played.

I've only played half thrust but it was only half as good as full thrust.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I've only played half thrust but it was only half as good as full thrust.

Does Quarter Pounder best describe your brain? 

Clangador

• Lieutenant
Does Quarter Pounder best describe your brain?

As long as there is cheese and bacon with that.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
And a supersized side order of completely and utterly fried!   O:-) ;D O0 ^-^
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Where you placing these orders? At McWombats?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel

I see Achoo understands the problem

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I work at WalMart. I don't just understand the problem, I live it on a daily basis.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I work at WalMart. I don't just understand the problem, I live it on a daily basis.

Feel sorry for the people at my Walmart.  Actually I have three Walmarts all 15 minutes from me. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Market oversaturation.

Clangador

• Lieutenant
Or the Walmarts are surrounding Mopar's place just biding their time before the attack.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Are the buildings mechanized?  Like Mobile Structures with hide-way guns?  Big Bolo-Marts?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Or the Walmarts are surrounding Mopar's place just biding their time before the attack.

Hmmm - they could be.  God I hate that place almost as much as Achoo. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Uhm, need some clarification. Is it "I hate that place as much as Achoo hates the place" or "I hate that place almost as much as I hate Achoo"?

BirdofPrey

• Major
Could be both?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
No explained if these Walmarts surrounding Mopar's place are mechanized, mobile and apparently armed to assault his place with either firepower or cheap swag at low prices.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Uhm, need some clarification. Is it "I hate that place as much as Achoo hates the place" or "I hate that place almost as much as I hate Achoo"?

The former good Sir, the former.   O0

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
I love my Wallyworld! One can find discounts in the clearance aisle, even liquor!

Yeah, they had a clearance sticker on a Model 5-Pack... I didn't think it came as any way smaller!

Too bad it twas Sunday!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I love my Wallyworld! One can find discounts in the clearance aisle, even liquor!

Yeah, they had a clearance sticker on a Model 5-Pack... I didn't think it came as any way smaller!

Too bad it twas Sunday!

TT
Wait minute, isn't that suppose to be a funpark??

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Well if it was good for the Griswolds, then it is good for me!

;D

Now about that European vacation trip, would I be able to find a gullible pretzel girl?  O:-)

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel

Too bad it twas Sunday!

TT

You in a Blue Law State?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You in a Blue Law State?
If he is, he properly paints the town Red on Saturday Nights.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Now where have I said what state I live in again?

Oh yeah!

Gencon
500 race
VP Pence's state

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Clangador

• Lieutenant

Oh yeah!

Gencon
500 race
VP Pence's state

TT

Alaska?
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel

Oh yeah!

Gencon
500 race
VP Pence's state

TT

The State that has a T-Shirt for sale in the airport gift shop that says "Nothing to do since 1856"  - that State? 

Cause I've been there and it's dudsville

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
That might have been the old airport, the new one is across the street!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
There is a few things to do in the state of Pence.   #P

We just cannot talk about them here because they violate the rules.   >:D

Register