Author Topic: Which Vehicle Comes Closest To Being As Effective As a "mech" of same weight?  (Read 17828 times)

massey

• Captain
This is hands down the most egregious case of “shit I’ve done wrong for twenty years” yet

(Looks up rule)

Well kiss my grits... I literally never realized that.  The rule says they can change elevation at 2 MP per level.  I guess I read that as 2 MP per hex.  And I thought "of course, one to change elevation, one to enter the new hex".  It's been that way since the first CityTech too.

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
I did state that before... bolded and underlined for enhancement.

TT

I think maybe it's the confusion of the nouns in this case, I read "Turn" as being, well...a Turn, probably because most groups I've played with term it a 'tick' during the movement phase, while a 'turn' covers everything from initiative phase to heat phase. (and everything in between).

Gamer-Grammar gets funny, and probably accounts for about ninety nine percent of rules arguments.
"If you have to ask permission, then it's no longer a Right, it has been turned into a Privilege-something that can be and will be taken from you when convenient."

Boomer8

• Corporal
  • Caballeros Forever!
I think maybe it's the confusion of the nouns in this case, I read "Turn" as being, well...a Turn, probably because most groups I've played with term it a 'tick' during the movement phase, while a 'turn' covers everything from initiative phase to heat phase. (and everything in between).

Gamer-Grammar gets funny, and probably accounts for about ninety nine percent of rules arguments.

And that's why we get into RAW vs RAI arguments: grammar.
Victor W. Milan (1954-2018) Taken before he finished.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
It's all good...

Should've stated better.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Register