Author Topic: Beware the hairy full moon of ACHOOLUNA. (Parking in the rear)  (Read 22738 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: Beware the hairy full moon of ACHOOLUNA. (Parking in the rear)
« Reply #60 on: 27 October 2019, 07:06:56 »
So you and your crew wander around destroying other bars?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #61 on: 31 October 2019, 11:11:46 »
I don't destroy the bars. I make the bars. The other lunatics destroy them because heaven forbid I get to have good things...….
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #62 on: 31 October 2019, 11:48:48 »
I don't destroy the bars. I make the bars. The other lunatics destroy them because heaven Wombat forbid I get to have good things...….

Fixed that for you....

Turtle
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #63 on: 31 October 2019, 17:18:05 »
LOL!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #64 on: 01 November 2019, 06:42:47 »
I don't destroy the bars. I make the bars. The other lunatics destroy them because heaven forbid I get to have good things...….

{Wrangler reads the morning news on the of fires from local establishments}

xp . o O  (I do not remember drinking THAT MUCH last night...)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #65 on: 02 November 2019, 03:19:09 »
bar hopping is for people without jumpjets.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #66 on: 02 November 2019, 12:52:37 »
I see they left the chili dog stand alone.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #67 on: 02 November 2019, 14:15:19 »
Hey! Chili dogs are important!    Besides, it was air portable and I had it flown in and set up because that racket was payback on the passed out "bar hopping crew".

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #68 on: 02 November 2019, 18:12:17 »
(A ferret working bar hands him a bill addressed to Achoo. Glancing side ways and looks at the bill, causes Wrangler to whistle from what he's reading.)
Well that was large bill.
(Puts the bill into Achoo's in box.)
« Last Edit: 12 May 2020, 06:46:33 by Wrangler »

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #69 on: 03 November 2019, 03:19:27 »
Where else are we supposed to get something edible around here?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #70 on: 03 November 2019, 08:12:51 »
you eat?  I thought you were more borg than whateveryouare...

Anyways, just order from the plastic menu thingy on the bar. (holds up the cooking grease.)

That guy is the cook...(points to the cook inside the order window)
« Last Edit: 12 May 2020, 06:46:58 by Wrangler »

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #71 on: 04 November 2019, 01:48:22 »
Of course I eat.  I'm not ALL robot.

Also note I said EDIBLE.  I'm pretty sure the menus here contain more nutrition than the "food"

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #72 on: 04 November 2019, 18:16:54 »
Nope.  >:D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #73 on: 05 November 2019, 06:45:42 »
Oh course i eat.  I just order OUT.  Because I know....Whats in the burger!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #74 on: 08 November 2019, 12:00:50 »
Hey! That makes exactly...…..one of us!   :D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #75 on: 08 November 2019, 16:32:54 »
You maybe eating one our patrons Achoo...then the fuzz make come take you!
« Last Edit: 12 November 2019, 06:40:59 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #76 on: 11 November 2019, 18:21:14 »
I didn't say I eat here. I just said I don't know what is in the burgers.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #77 on: 12 November 2019, 06:41:24 »
Are you the owner?  Your suppose to know that stuff!  xp

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #78 on: 15 November 2019, 13:00:37 »
I try and not pay attention to that. It's more fun to watch the side effects, er, reactions!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #79 on: 15 November 2019, 21:41:32 »
That's HOW you became Winslow-Achoo-thing. You had one of the burgers!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #80 on: 23 November 2019, 01:48:10 »
Had too......otherwise I could not eat the food here...... ::)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #81 on: 24 November 2019, 16:34:26 »
I guess you are what you eat.....what heck was in that?!?!  xp Another Winslow??

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #82 on: 25 November 2019, 21:21:51 »
Where?  :o

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #83 on: 26 November 2019, 06:49:00 »
(points to Achoo tummy)   You ate him!

Remember, you are what you eat...so...

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #84 on: 27 November 2019, 19:57:55 »
Well, then I am fast, cheap and easy.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #85 on: 05 December 2019, 11:26:12 »
Hmm that's strange qualities for girl date.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #86 on: 07 December 2019, 18:28:26 »
meh

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #87 on: 11 December 2019, 14:39:25 »
Meanwhile on the other side of Achooluna...

Achoo's gang of hooligans knocks over a convenience store to restock the Achoo's bar.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #88 on: 12 December 2019, 13:01:22 »
Actually...…………….that looks like a Wombat Chili Inferno IIC fart...…... :o

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #89 on: 15 December 2019, 09:53:31 »
That Wombat must have high yield gases.

Register