Author Topic: The Art of Food  (Read 244 times)

Nightsong

• Warrant Officer
The Art of Food
« on: 04 July 2024, 12:19:40 »
Anyone else on the KS read this yet? I went through it and Wolf’s annotated Art of War last night. Loved some of the recipes, and loved the commentary even more. Been getting a few game-related cookbooks (picked up the Final Fantasy XIV one a few months ago). Anyone wanting to try some of the recipes? Any favorite comments? I found the one of the Ghost Bear warrior saying making a perfect French bread loaf being akin to a Great Work rather amusing. Yes, bread can be a little tricky at first, but seriously?
« Last Edit: 04 July 2024, 12:21:37 by Nightsong »

Caesar Steiner for Archon

• Captain
  • Duke-in-Exile of Tamar and Skye
Re: The Art of Food
« Reply #1 on: 08 July 2024, 16:28:48 »
I tried to run through all the mixed drinks, but midway through I mysteriously woke up in a hospital bed.

"You went from annoying the writers so badly that they killed Caesar Steiner just to spite you, to becoming one of them." -3rdCrucisLancers

Luciora

• Major
Re: The Art of Food
« Reply #2 on: 08 July 2024, 22:35:00 »
I'll have to try a few when I'm off work.  I'll also super interested in the caracara orange, will have to wait til winter apparently before I can try them fresh.  Wonder if normal or age juice and strawberry juice would suffice now for naranji.