Author Topic: LFG in Livingston County, MI  (Read 812 times)

Caedis Animus

• Captain
  • How can a bird be sultry? Very carefully.
LFG in Livingston County, MI
« on: 13 February 2023, 22:46:04 »
Title. Looking for people who play Battletech in Livingston County, particularly near the Pinckney and Howell area.

I've got a good amount of figures and about 2-4 people who know how to play, but we're looking for larger groups-both for adversarial stuff and maybe some campaigns.
« Last Edit: 13 February 2023, 22:49:24 by Caedis Animus »

Goober415

• Private
  • Battletech Pod Owner and Bringer of Mayhem
Re: LFG in Livingston County, MI
« Reply #1 on: 20 February 2023, 09:31:03 »
Hey there is a Michigan BattleTech Facebook group, which covers Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing and Detroit mainly but there are I think like 300+ people on that.

That will help to track some people down, as you can at least post events, and those relatively near may travel.

I am in Grand Rapids, so your really only 1.5 hours away from us, so depending on timing and ( Michigan Weather LOL ) myself and our group could travel.
If you have to ask who is Goober....its already to late.

Caedis Animus

• Captain
  • How can a bird be sultry? Very carefully.
Re: LFG in Livingston County, MI
« Reply #2 on: 06 March 2023, 23:28:35 »
Hey there is a Michigan BattleTech Facebook group, which covers Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing and Detroit mainly but there are I think like 300+ people on that.

That will help to track some people down, as you can at least post events, and those relatively near may travel.

I am in Grand Rapids, so your really only 1.5 hours away from us, so depending on timing and ( Michigan Weather LOL ) myself and our group could travel.
If possible, absolutely. A middlepoint would be great. I try to avoid Facebook like the plague though.

Register