Author Topic: Victor Victorious (Redux)  (Read 14514 times)

Shadow_Wraith

• Lieutenant
Re: Victor Victorious (Redux)
« Reply #30 on: 29 June 2021, 21:55:14 »
Nice update.

Hominid Mk II

• Warrant Officer
  • Unofficial, sure. But better than nothing, right?
« Reply #31 on: 07 August 2021, 18:19:27 »
Just a couple more minor changes:

The FWL now has an extra WarShip, the laboriously salvaged and reconditioned Black Lion II-class former SLS Admiral Norville Rogers.

And ComStar now have an extra WarShip too, the laboriously salvaged and reconditioned Essex II-class former WOBS Hidden Meaning.
Ever felt that The Powers That Were at FASA, WizKids and FanPro never gave Victor Steiner-Davion and the Federated Commonwealth a fair shake in the canon timeline? Then you might be interested in my Victor Victorious AU at

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=65976.0

Hominid Mk II

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #32 on: 19 September 2021, 11:06:04 »
Just another minor note for the benefit of anybody who may actually be using this AU as a setting for their own games:

My provisional thinking is now that ComStar will finally unveil a fix for the Blackout in or about the year 3158, which - coincidentally or otherwise - is also the year of the centenary of the creation of the Second Star League.
Ever felt that The Powers That Were at FASA, WizKids and FanPro never gave Victor Steiner-Davion and the Federated Commonwealth a fair shake in the canon timeline? Then you might be interested in my Victor Victorious AU at

BATTLEMASTER

• Captain
  • Hot and Unbothered
« Reply #33 on: 04 October 2021, 13:00:38 »
I enjoyed reading about this alternate universe.  I feel bad for the Homeworld Clans, and thought that they might be the terror lurking in the Deep Periphery.  Now I see it's the WoB!
BATTLEMASTER
Trombone Player, Lego Enthusiast, Engineer
Clan Smoke Jaguar, Delta Galaxy ("The Cloud Rangers"), 4th Jaguar Dragoons
"You better stand back, I'm not sure how loud this thing can get!"
If you like Lego, you'll like my Lego battlemech projects!

Hominid Mk II

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #34 on: 31 October 2021, 12:45:46 »
I enjoyed reading about this alternate universe.

Very glad to hear it! And I'm very sorry that I've only just noticed this post now. :(

I feel bad for the Homeworld Clans, and thought that they might be the terror lurking in the Deep Periphery.  Now I see it's the WoB!

The Homeworld Clans came very close to going extinct during the Genocide War. They're going to need decades more to fully recover, most likely.

Glad I was able to hold your interest for a while!