Author Topic: Why I can't put that Clan ER Medium Laser on my 'Mech - A Lecture  (Read 8808 times)

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
Man, I have minis I want to work on! What do you want, new online exclusive minis or do you want articles!

Jesting aside, I actually don't have an IWM minis to work on right now.  I'll see what I can put together :D

Son, my gaming budget is tapped anyway for a while, what do I care if you make online-exclusives? (Unless you have prototypes you need painted...?)

Nah, I'm not saying this should be a regular thing by any means if you don't want it to be- just that I hope it doesn't become a one-time thing either.  :)
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

Stinger

• Freelance Artist
  • Lieutenant
  • Artist, Writer, 3D Modeler Extraordinaire
Son, my gaming budget is tapped anyway for a while, what do I care if you make online-exclusives? (Unless you have prototypes you need painted...?)

Nah, I'm not saying this should be a regular thing by any means if you don't want it to be- just that I hope it doesn't become a one-time thing either.  :)

I may need to get back to you on the prototypes deal...

As for the OmniPod article, well, it is well over halfway finished :D

Maingunnery

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pirates and C3 masters are on the hitlist

Don't forget to include the "monkey" connector debacle with the Blackjack Omni (detailed in FASA's TRO3058).
Herb: "Well, now I guess we'll HAVE to print it. Sounds almost like the apocalypse I've been working for...."

The Society:Fan XTRO & Field Manual
Nebula California: HyperTube Xtreme
Nebula Confederation Ships

Stinger

• Freelance Artist
  • Lieutenant
  • Artist, Writer, 3D Modeler Extraordinaire
Don't forget to include the "monkey" connector debacle with the Blackjack Omni (detailed in FASA's TRO3058).
I actually don't own 3058.  Can anyone PM me the text so I can include in consideration when writing my article?

Sigil

• Lieutenant
Re: Why I can't put that Clan ER Medium Laser on my 'Mech - A Lecture
« Reply #34 on: 11 August 2016, 05:49:35 »
Great read and great explanation!  I find it inspirational...