Author Topic: Plastic Ammo box repurposed  (Read 100 times)

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
Plastic Ammo box repurposed
« on: 07 April 2024, 15:06:11 »
So, really like the new plastics - bought the Proliferation box, because I like the Primitive look (and the Coyotl re-design I did for another player's design challenge), but they deserved something more than the plastic organizer I used to carry around with the metals.

Since I had this plastic ammo box my wife and I were trying to use to lock up the kid's tablets and Nintendo Switches I spray painted it (to cover the kid's doodles) and got some camera foam to put inside.

I have quite a few more - but the old metal needs to be stripped and repainted.

I'm actually quite happy with this - I'm not especially crafty, so this is a fair acheivement for me.   :grin:

(FYI, it might have a space for a lock, but the plastic bends enough for 10-yr-olds to pull out their stuff anyway.)
« Last Edit: 07 April 2024, 15:08:53 by Red Pins »
...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Work-in-progress; The Blake Threat File
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits - the 30-day wonder

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
Re: Plastic Ammo box repurposed
« Reply #1 on: 07 April 2024, 15:07:45 »
And the interior.  I didn't bother painting the inside, but it is gnawing at me to do so. 
...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Work-in-progress; The Blake Threat File
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits - the 30-day wonder

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Re: Plastic Ammo box repurposed
« Reply #2 on: 07 April 2024, 15:14:44 »
The inside looks fine! :)