Author Topic: Adepticon Misprinted Premium Rifleman  (Read 3901 times)

RazorclawXLS

• Warrant Officer
Re: Adepticon Misprinted Premium Rifleman + Phoenix Hawk
« Reply #30 on: 29 November 2023, 19:34:23 »
Has anyone received a reply regarding the mirrored arms on the Stormcrow? I'm still waiting on a reply three weeks later.

Nope, sent off two emails, about to send a third.
I would appreciate at least a “we’re looking into it” reply, but I got absolutely no response.
I get that CGL is a small company, but this is a hard pill to swallow if they’re just going to ignore us.

I wish you best of luck in getting your ordered stuff sorted out. I hope you are in USA, that would make replacement  rather easy.

If this happened to me, I would be furious as an international customer, as the only recourse that CGL does in these cases is give you a store credit.

Youngblood

• Captain
  • metalmans no longer dumpy or metal, can't touch
« Reply #31 on: 09 December 2023, 23:22:48 »
I wish you best of luck in getting your ordered stuff sorted out. I hope you are in USA, that would make replacement  rather easy.

If this happened to me, I would be furious as an international customer, as the only recourse that CGL does in these cases is give you a store credit.

Even a store credit would be acceptable in my case, as the premium Rifleman I'm looking for a replacement for is already listed on sale from the store.

_Cactus_

• Recruit
« Reply #32 on: 10 December 2023, 13:07:08 »
Yeah if you did a poll of mini enthusiasts who didn’t know about Battletech which was which, the results would be exactly the opposite of reality.
I'm a mini enthusiast who doesn't know (much) about Battletech and I'm underwhelmed by both 'premium' versions of the Phoenix Hawk. I would expect a premium Rifleman to have hip and knee joints to give some posing options but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Swift Hunter

• Recruit
« Reply #33 on: 20 December 2023, 03:45:17 »
I noticed the premium Stormcrow is back on the store again. I'm curious if they've fixed the issues or still intentionally selling them with the wrong arms.

m0nolith

• Recruit
« Reply #34 on: 30 December 2023, 15:31:37 »

Nope, I live in Canada so I paid an arm and a leg for shipping, more for it than the actual models.
I just sent off a 3rd message. Hopefully I'll at least get a response this time. If not, I'll have to figure it out how to escalate this. 

« Last Edit: 01 January 2024, 11:27:31 by m0nolith »

ANS Kamas P81

• Colonel
  • Reimu sees what you have done.
Re: Adepticon Misprinted Premium Rifleman
« Reply #35 on: 31 December 2023, 04:26:29 »
Shrink your image down to something visible on a monitor.  The tag is
Code: [Select]
[img width=600]imageurl.jpg[/img]
Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen,
Tod und Verzweiflung flammet um mich her!
Fühlt nicht durch dich Jadefalke Todesschmerzen,
So bist du meine Tochter nimmermehr!

m0nolith

• Recruit
« Reply #36 on: 01 January 2024, 11:28:27 »
I fixed it.
Thank you for the code.

Youngblood

• Captain
  • metalmans no longer dumpy or metal, can't touch
« Reply #37 on: 22 March 2024, 22:57:18 »
Resurrecting this thread to mention that if you bought a misprinted premium Rifleboy at last year's Adepticon 2023, bringing it to the BattleTech merch counter at Adepticon 2024 is enough proof of purchase to get it exchanged for a full-sized premium Rifleman.

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
« Reply #38 on: 23 March 2024, 02:43:08 »
I wonder if, with enough time, the Rifleboys will become a completist collector's item, like the Inverted Jenny?

* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
« Reply #39 on: 24 March 2024, 09:31:34 »
I wonder if, with enough time, the Rifleboys will become a completist collector's item, like the Inverted Jenny?
I missed out on the Rifleboy, but have the Rifleman.  I haven't even checked to see if anyone's selling or not.  :undecided:

Yes, the Collector in me wants 2 of them!  :rolleyes:
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

Register