Author Topic: HQ editing injuries wrong drop down lists  (Read 1050 times)

Iceweb

• Warrant Officer
  • Lyran Engineer
HQ editing injuries wrong drop down lists
« on: 21 December 2018, 22:55:08 »
Hey so I am playing on 45.1 and one Elemental got on the wrong side of a large laser, and among other injuries her left arm was vaporized. 

Easy enough to buy a cybernetic limb and replace it, but I ran into an odd thing when trying to change her missing left arm to a broken arm and hand to simulate learning the new limb.  (I'll be honest I don't know if there is a listed time to be proficient with a cyberlimb) 

When I went to edit both the arm and the hand in edit injuries in the GM menu, I was able to put in the text field of "cyberlimb" for the displayed injury, but even though the location was listed as both arm and hand the type of injury was displayed as broken back.  Clicking on the menu to change it to broken bone only showed the drop down for (I think) body.  I was able to figure out that if I clicked the location drop down and clicked on the displayed arm/hand field it would then populate the other drop down with the correct options for a limb instead of the body. 

It's a minor glitch with an easy workaround, but I wanted to ask if it was a known issue and if you would like me to put a bug report on Git. 

tunkeymicket

• Recruit
Re: HQ editing injuries wrong drop down lists
« Reply #1 on: 22 December 2018, 08:02:59 »
Add it to GitHub, thanks for finding that!

Iceweb

• Warrant Officer
  • Lyran Engineer
Re: HQ editing injuries wrong drop down lists
« Reply #2 on: 22 December 2018, 16:20:34 »
HQ issue 1009 created

Register