Author Topic: MekHQ: Do astech dependents count towards Leadership skill personel limits?  (Read 1090 times)

harmanjd

• Recruit
Hi,

Got a question about the rules for mekhq.
I recently won an extraction raid and was given some astechs in my personell roster that were marked as dependents.

The leadership skill in the rules has the following

"Effects (on company leader) the max number of combat/support personnel that the company can have before                   
receiving a -1 in the retirement/defection roll. Starts at 12 for each category with 0 Leadership and adds +6 for                  
each point. If personnel number is twice or higher the allowed for the commander leadership the modifier is -2.                  
Each point of Leadership on the battle commander (highest ranked officer) increases in 5% the need number                  
of Merc+Allied forces that need to be destroyed for the OpFor do win the scenario.                  "

Do these new astechs count as support personnel against that leadership limit or not?

NickAragua

• Master Sergeant
In my opinion, they should not. I don't know whether they actually do or do not within MekHQ's implementation.

Register