BattleTech Player Boards > Fan Articles

Vehicle of the Week Schedule

(1/88) > >>

Moonsword:
Okay, I'm going to go ahead and put a Vee of the Week schedule out there.  Requests, requests to do articles, etc. - it all goes in here.  Moratoriums are going to stay in the 'Mech of the Week Schedule thread's first post but apply here just as much as they do there.  Without other active authors, this may be overkill, but I figure it'll give people an insight into what's going on.  If anyone wants to get on the schedule, just leave a note and I'll put you in.

Schedule
None right now

Requests
None

Pending Record Sheets
Vidar

Others
Estevez (Armor Question), Merkava (Date Question)

Kojak:
I'd like to make a request for an article on the Teppō Support Vehicle, as I think it would make for a fascinating VotW.

Ferrosol:
I would like to request the behemoth please. As I would like to know more about this "interesting" tank.

Scotty:

--- Quote from: Ferrosol on 19 July 2011, 02:50:00 ---I would like to request the behemoth please. As I would like to know more about this "interesting" tank.

--- End quote ---

Your wish has been granted.

Moonsword:

--- Quote from: Kojak on 18 July 2011, 22:55:21 ---I'd like to make a request for an article on the Teppō Support Vehicle, as I think it would make for a fascinating VotW.

--- End quote ---

I'll take a look at it, then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version