Author Topic: Adventures: Necromo Nightmare  (Read 4727 times)

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
Adventures: Necromo Nightmare
« on: 03 November 2013, 23:39:59 »
Hi,

Although it is a free holiday product, the following is the errata for Necromo Nightmare:

Failure to Launch, p. 16 – In the first sentence of the first paragraph under this header, change “…their ordeal rise dramatically…” to “…their ordeal fall dramatically…”

Zombification, p. 20 – In the second sentence of the third paragraph under this header, change “…an insatiable craving fresh for meat…” to “…an insatiable craving for fresh meat…”

Drone ’Mechs, p. 22 -  In the first sentence of the fourth paragraph after this header, change “…Hywire pods…” to “…Haywire pods…”

Thanks,

- Herb
« Last Edit: 31 October 2014, 23:05:09 by Xotl »

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
Re: BattleTech Adventure: Necromo Nightmare
« Reply #1 on: 04 November 2013, 13:17:12 »
Dr. Nadda Jerrod, pg 23 -- her height is listed as being 1,650cm. Suggest that it should read, "165cm"

Poltergeist Adept Tau Elika Laban, pg 24 -- his height is listed as being 1,930cm. Suggest that it should read, "193cm"

Craig

Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
Re: BattleTech Adventure: Necromo Nightmare
« Reply #2 on: 04 November 2013, 13:23:17 »
Hi,

Woops! I knew those numbers felt wrong.....

Thanks,

- Herb