Register Register

Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 69996 times)

truetanker

• Major
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1320 on: 08 March 2019, 21:42:52 »
What did you think I slathered all over the detonator?

TT
Khan,Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #1321 on: 09 March 2019, 12:53:10 »
What you trying to do, cause premature detonation? I rather not see people trying use halon to put out the bar on fire.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

truetanker

• Major
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #1322 on: 09 March 2019, 16:36:27 »
 it was either that or give him grav boots so he could do the moonwalk on turbotrtl's shell again...

TT
Khan,Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #1323 on: 09 March 2019, 21:36:37 »
Gravdeck would work too.  However the Jumpship may not survive the experience.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • I FIND YOUR LACK OF PINK DISTURBING
« Reply #1324 on: 21 March 2019, 00:06:38 »
Well, if Chili Inferno IIC was slathered all over the detonator we are save from the detonator detonating. Because it will be inside Wombat's tummy when it detonates, which will have less destructive capability than the Chili Inferno IIC in Wombat's belly.
It's OK to disagree with me......I can't force you to be right.

If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
« Reply #1325 on: 21 March 2019, 06:44:32 »
What about the fireball coming from his tail end? 

[Watches as Wombat gases lite up a bar table as he skirts by.]  <<<<FLAMES!!!>>>>>

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • I FIND YOUR LACK OF PINK DISTURBING
« Reply #1326 on: 30 March 2019, 12:37:34 »
Meh. It's not quite at FATO levels yet.

Yet.

(BTW "FATO" means Fart Assisted Take Off.)
It's OK to disagree with me......I can't force you to be right.

If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked.

Register