Author Topic: Quick question.  (Read 2645 times)

Stormforge

• Warrant Officer
Quick question.
« on: 12 October 2011, 13:15:58 »
Just curious and a little impatient about getting started on my first minis.   :P

I was wondering how long is it usually between ordering and shipping of an order.
If the enemy is in range most likely so are you.

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2807
Re: Quick question.
« Reply #1 on: 12 October 2011, 14:29:58 »
It can be a few days.

For whatever reason, I seem to dither on my orders until Friday afternoon, meaning I have to wait the weekend before someone can attend to it on Monday or Tuesday. Usually, it's in hand by the end of the week. Even when I put it in on Monday, I usually have them before the weekend.
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

Stormforge

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #2 on: 12 October 2011, 14:36:15 »
OK cool thanks

Yeah just got an email they shipped, can't wait.

A Moderator can lock and delete this thread if they like.
« Last Edit: 13 October 2011, 14:59:43 by Stormforge »

whiteshadowzo

• Master Sergeant
  • I was raised by a cup of coffee
« Reply #3 on: 13 October 2011, 15:09:34 »
    My first order was delayed because melissa was sick, 10 days~ overall. second order came within like 3 days I guess there werent many orders in the queue before me. Latest order delayed due to email problems. Again, probably 10 days. In short they'll get there.

In the mean time just browse the catalog for your next order  [drool]
it's a bit comforting knowing that to fire we're a same color- flammable. ~Orin J.

Mimo

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 13 October 2011, 16:02:36 »
just one week??
I'm dreaming of this.
the order need minimum 4 weeks from IWM to Frankfurt Airport, then it lays at least 1 week in customs ans then I must wait 1 week until I can fetch it from the custom...
And then there is  the discusion with the Custom which taxes are on metal miniatures *eyeroll*
But I've always get my minis
"Geben sie mir ein Ping Vassili, aber bitte nur ein einziges"

Dak

• CamoSpecs
  • Master Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: 13 October 2011, 22:59:37 »
Back when I was in grade school (mid 80s) I used to order a bunch of Ral Partha fantasy miniatures (by new fandangled fax machine!) and then wait impatiently for them to arrive. The highlight of my day was walking home from school and trying to spot a UPS parcel on our porch from down the street. They'd arrive pretty quickly back then too and I was always overjoyed.

I feel your anticipation!
Dak

Stormforge

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #6 on: 14 October 2011, 11:27:39 »
Wow, just wow. I ordered on Saturday and it just got here on Friday. Very nice. Everything was in the package and I like the packaging. The Thunderbolt is going to be fun with those legs. Good thing I know where the guide for assembling it is.  ;)

Sad thing is I ordered some cutters for the sprue, needle files, and putty at the same time so I still have to wait.  :(

Register