Author Topic: CBT:RPG (3rd ed) Manae Domini  (Read 1535 times)

Jesshou Kerensky

• Private
CBT:RPG (3rd ed) Manae Domini
« on: 28 August 2013, 22:39:03 »
SO I wanted to see what anyone thinks before I make my final GM call for Defense values for Manae Domini Full Cybernetic body-parts when attacked as well as other WoB Militia cyber limbs for Classic Battletech RPG. Feel free to comment!

BirdofPrey

• Major
Re: CBT:RPG (3rd ed) Manae Domini
« Reply #1 on: 31 August 2013, 16:52:10 »
What information are you looking for?

Jesshou Kerensky

• Private
« Reply #2 on: 04 September 2013, 16:06:50 »
I'll try and do a much better explination now...

My campaign is set for the Jihad and with my players just starting to see thier first Manei Domini I need to make NPC stats for them. Now since the MD have advanced Prosthesis to augment their human limits, I have never seen any defense values for any prosthesis types.

Now my campaign is using CBT:RPG (3rd Ed.) rules and I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas from their own experiances if any.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 04 September 2013, 18:37:13 »
I don't really have too much experience with 3rd Ed, so take this with a grain of salt.

The rules for Manei Domini are in Jihad Hotspots 3072.  As far as I am aware, advanced prosthetic limbs don't provide any additional protection, but prosthetics can be damaged separate from the person, and advanced models can take more punishment, additionally, the advanced models can contain tools and equipment including weaponry, I think there's also a strength bonus, but JHS 3072 refers you to a table in the main roleplaying book.  At any rate, the limbs themselves are pretty much going to be more offensive enhancement.

Manei Domini soldiers can get implants that help their toughness, though.  A pain shunt gives MD troops the Pain Resistance trait, let them ignore stuns and reduces fatigue and wound effects, and dermal myomer armor gives an armor of 3/3/3/3 and pain resistance while TSM grants toughness amongst other bonuses

Jesshou Kerensky

• Private
« Reply #4 on: 09 September 2013, 20:54:17 »
well I've been spending days playing with ideas for high profile Manei Domini like Apollyon, Neemah, and Vampula.