Author Topic: PDF or ePubs for the 25th box set books.  (Read 1165 times)

greasyspoon

• Corporal
PDF or ePubs for the 25th box set books.
« on: 10 September 2012, 13:26:59 »
I was wondering if there are PDFs or ePubs for the 25th edition box set books?  I know I can download the quick-start rules from the main website, but I was looking for introductory rule book and the Inner Sphere book at a glance.  I was wondering because I travel a lot and I am afraid of losing my book in a airport  or hotel, but I would love to read them while I was out.  I am odd I know but I like reading rule books (Btech, D&D, board games). 

I have been playing for years (off and on) I got my box set in 80’s and played though college but just have gotten to play MegaMek since then so I had forgotten a lot of the rules.  My son just turned 12 so I bought him the box set because that was how old I was when I started playing.  But like most kids (and me) like to read on kindles and iPads plus it easier for me with kindle due to travel.   If we purchased the box set could we also get PDF for the Intro book and Inner Sphere at a glance?

Thanks
Jon

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
Re: PDF or ePubs for the 25th box set books.
« Reply #1 on: 10 September 2012, 13:30:13 »
Those PDFs used to be available for free download, but they are not in the Downloads section anymore. I guess they are still on the "to do" list.

Charlie Tango

• Moderator Emeritus
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • I'm feeling a little sketchy...
« Reply #2 on: 10 September 2012, 13:44:33 »

The making available of the IntroBox products as PDFs is still being worked on.

In the mean time, please do not link to any offsite copies, as this would be a violation of Rule #12.

"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature.
There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games."

-- William S. Burroughs

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #3 on: 10 September 2012, 13:45:44 »
Okay.