Author Topic: Comprehensive list of MW/AToW adventures  (Read 5494 times)

bytedruid

• Master Sergeant
  • A great starter adventure.
Comprehensive list of MW/AToW adventures
« on: 08 July 2013, 02:33:23 »
So, looking over the fence at my Pathfinder GM I see hundreds of adventures, scenarios and side treks, etc. that he can choose from if inspiration is running low.  As for me running a Battletech RPG, well, lets just say I'm not exactly drinking from a fire hose.  Can you help me put together a single comprehensive list of the published Mechwarrior/AToW adventures?

As it stands here's the published adventures that I know about.

Game YearTitleSourceLengthRule SysAdapt*MWC Req**Summary
3034Assassin!BattleTechnology #10 (1989)6 pgMW1ModNoSomeone is trying to kill the Magestrix
3053UnboundMechwarrior Adventure (1991)78 pgMW2UNKYesDeal with a mad Scientist
3053BloodrightMechwarrior Adventure (1992)80 pgMW2LowUNKEradicate descendants of the Not-Named Clan
3054Null SetMechwarrior Adventure (1992)70 pgMW2LowYesA Merc job for Comstar goes bad
3057Royalty and RoguesMechwarrior Adventure (1994)72 pgMW2HighYesRescue the planetary ruler's daughter, in force.
3058Living LegendsMechwarrior Adventure (1995)64 pgMW2ModUNKInvestigate a mysterious WarShip's appearance.
3062First ImpressionsMechWarrior's Guide to Solaris VII (1999)UNKMW3UNKYesUncover plots in a Solaris VII stable.
3062?Operation BackstabA Guide to Covert Ops (2004)UNKMW3ModUNKTwo noble houses hold a titanium deposit a third is unhappy with.
3063VendettasMechwarrior's Guide to the Clans (2001)UNKMW3UNKUNKThe PC's investigate a plot to blow up the main genetic repository.
AnyProbably Too Good To Be TrueAToW QSR (2010)UNKAToWHighUNKSteal a Battlemech
AnyPlan BFree RPG Day 2013 QSR (2013)UNKAToWHighUNKGet the loot you came for, so that you can get off planet.
*How easily a GM could run this adventure in a different campaign year or location.
**Mechwarrior Character Required

If you know of any adventures aren't listed here, please let me know and I'll update this post with new information.  Also if you can think of any other columns that should be added to an overview table please speak up.
« Last Edit: 19 August 2013, 01:41:21 by bytedruid »
Hat tips to Slightlylyons who fixed aerotech in one post and to Daryk for organized cool stuff.

nerd

• Captain
  • Nunc Partus-Ready Now
    • Traveller Adventures
Re: Comprehensive list of MW/AToW adventures
« Reply #1 on: 10 July 2013, 12:33:33 »
There's adventures in MechWarrior's Guide to Solaris VII and Guide to the Clans.
M. T. Thompson
Don of the Starslayer Mafia
Member of the AFFS High Command

bytedruid

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 11 July 2013, 00:04:44 »
There's adventures in MechWarrior's Guide to Solaris VII and Guide to the Clans.
Thanks for the feedback  :).

I don't have those books, if you have the time to provide the summary information above for those adventures it would really useful and may drive a few purchases.
Hat tips to Slightlylyons who fixed aerotech in one post and to Daryk for organized cool stuff.

nerd

• Captain
  • Nunc Partus-Ready Now
    • Traveller Adventures
« Reply #3 on: 11 July 2013, 20:44:35 »
MechWarrior's Guide to Solaris VII:: 3062 Milleau
"First Impressions"
PC's are looking for fame and fortune and go to Solaris VII to find it. They end up as mid-season replacements for a Stable's top Team that just got killed in a terrorist bombing. It turns out the stable manager is in cahoots with the Mafia to rig the league they're in, and take over the stable.

Mechwarrior's Guide to the Clans: C. 3062/63
"Vendettas"
The PC's investigate a plot by the CO of a Garrison/Police force on Stranta Mechty with the Bandit Caste and an Inner Sphere rep to blow up the main genetic repository.

As a bonus:
A Guide to Covert Ops
"Operation Backstab"
A sequel to the events of Operation Stiletto, on Acamar two of the noble houses hold a titanium deposit a third is unhappy with. FedCom defense contractors, the Broadstreet Bullies, and the PC's all get involved.
M. T. Thompson
Don of the Starslayer Mafia
Member of the AFFS High Command

bytedruid

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 12 July 2013, 01:24:14 »
"First Impressions"

"Vendettas"

"Operation Backstab"

Hey, thanks, keep 'em coming!  I've updated the table at the top of the post.

Anyone else have any RPG adventures they'd like to add, or know enough to get some of the "unk" entries filled out?

Panthros

• Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: 07 August 2013, 23:17:12 »
AToW 2012 free RPG day 2012 had "Swift Plans"

Brossard Manor
Champs-sur-Abondant
Ormstown, Kaumberg Archonnette
11 February 3073

PC's need to defend the manor, get the Powerman LoaderMech up and running and steal some payroll.

Alex Keller

• Captain
« Reply #6 on: 09 September 2013, 14:17:22 »
The Bount Hunter Dossier has some AToW scenarios.