Author Topic: Lawyers, Guns & Money, scenario 2, in East Lansing, Michigan on 10/10/2014  (Read 1299 times)

IronSphinx

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Robots!!!
    • PlayBattletech
Hi Folks,

This Friday, I'll be running the second scenario from the world-wide scenario "Lawyers, Guns & Money" that was written for and run by the FanPro Commandos over a decade ago.

"Colonel Sarah Redfield-Barnes is on the march to the Lone Star Battalion's base in the hopes of halting the violence before the situation spirals out of control and consumes both mercenary commands!"

This time around, I'll be presenting the scenario using the Alpha Strike ruleset. Over the next couple months, I'll also run the remaining scenarios from this book and will have a copy with me on hand at the game should anyone want to peruse the whole book.

Game starts at 6:30p and runs until it's over (or Aaron kicks us out). Address for Hollow Mountain in East Lansing, Michigan can be found on http://www.playbattletech.org/ along with the gaming schedule for the rest of the month.

I've included a map with this message that shows Hollow Mountain's location (it's one block East of 21st Century's former location).

Also, I've highlighted the best parking options. The parking lots (and streets) outlined in red offer free parking after 6:00 p.m. (like the MSU lot right behind the Broad Art Museum or the MSU parking ramp #6). But if you're in a pinch, the two parking lots outlined in blue are $1.50 per hour.

Hope to see you there,
Charles "IronSphinx" Wilson (CDT #66)
=======================
Want to find a Battletech game in Michigan?
Go to www.playbattletech.org.