Author Topic: MWO Clan Invasion Wave 2  (Read 6329 times)

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • The Temple Grounds - My Roleplaying and History website
Re: MWO Clan Invasion Wave 2
« Reply #30 on: 21 September 2014, 14:51:56 »
Why WOULDN'T the Hellbringer have ECM?
no reason really.
but this will be the first heavy with ECM. for a long time the only ECM units were lights, mediums, and one atlas. the players created an explanation for this that boils down to "heavies with ECM are too overpowered', even though PGI never said that.

so a lot of people assumed that the hellbringer would not carry ECM because of that.

of course, the real reason is that in 3050, ECM carrying mechs in general are uncommon.. and ECM heavies are pretty rare.

SubtleAsAHammer

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #31 on: 23 September 2014, 13:31:35 »
I plan to try to buy as many 1st & 2nd wave Omnis with C-Bills not real Cash.
" We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it  with our babies." Iron Maiden

"Scream in Despair for Mankind." Bolt Thrower

"Cry Havoc and let loose the Dogs of War." W S

"World Zone Kill, Annihilate Mankind, No Last Offensive, All Resistance Ceased ." Bolt Thrower from The Killchain & Pride

Cyc

• Captain
    • CycKath at DeviantArt
« Reply #32 on: 23 September 2014, 16:20:20 »
I plan to try to buy as many 1st & 2nd wave Omnis with C-Bills not real Cash.

Good policy. The way some people go on in the MWO forums makes it seem a crime against humanity that they can't get Invasion Primes without paying cash, that there is no point ever playing ever again unless they have the damn 30% bonus.

That said I know its only hours after patch, but maaaaaaaaan, the number of Vultures out today so I guess loads of people caved...

SubtleAsAHammer

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #33 on: 23 September 2014, 17:42:30 »
Good policy. The way some people go on in the MWO forums makes it seem a crime against humanity that they can't get Invasion Primes without paying cash, that there is no point ever playing ever again unless they have the damn 30% bonus.

That said I know its only hours after patch, but maaaaaaaaan, the number of Vultures out today so I guess loads of people caved...

I am near broke C-Bills wise after buying 2 Summoners & the Dire Wolf A for C-Bills. I haven't gotten to play much after the Patch as I have been exploring the Mining Collective and trying out new variants of the DW- A.
" We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it  with our babies." Iron Maiden

"Scream in Despair for Mankind." Bolt Thrower

"Cry Havoc and let loose the Dogs of War." W S

"World Zone Kill, Annihilate Mankind, No Last Offensive, All Resistance Ceased ." Bolt Thrower from The Killchain & Pride