Author Topic: Looking for battletech and/or mechwarrior groups in seattle area  (Read 3306 times)

CobblerFiend

i am new to the battletech table top and have not even tryed the RPG but i am well familier with the universe

if there are any groups for battletech/mechwarrior around seattle,especialy near Auburn i would like to try and join up

sorry for being yet another newb

Fates Toy

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
  • For da Pizza Lord!!!
If you are willing to head to Tacoma..

There are quite a few guys that run stuff. I know the  Game Matrix has a few games run every now and then.

I do most of my stuff outta Everett, but occasionally find myself in Redmond or Tacoma.

CobblerFiend

thanks

definatly going to check that out

Cannon_Fodder

• Warrant Officer
  • Dream of freedom from the 2d6 bell curve.

Bothell area group posting a while ago http://www.classicbattletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,1195.0.html  TOW campaign set at the start of the Jihad meets once a month on Saturdays.

The group I am in meets in Ballard most Sundays be we are full.

Avatar by ShadowRaven  Sig banner by HikageMaru

wheelofthelaw

• Recruit
I'm in the same boat - long time fan of the universe/books/games, but never actually played the tabletop or rpg, looking for people to break me in here in Seattle.

I'll check out the places you mentioned, thanks for the info!

CobblerFiend

i would like to invite people in the area of western washington state to post their groups,search for groups or formation of groups here

there are at least 2 postings of existing options but i want to know how much of a community we have or can build

Fates Toy

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
  • For da Pizza Lord!!!
Fine...  :P

I'll start reposting my stuff here again...  :(

j/k.. I know one of the games we have is posted... but I will put more stuff out there when I run it... :D

Ferdinan Stormcaller

Getting a box set from a good place in Seattle called "The Dreaming". I acquired several mechs at a place that recently closed down. American Eagle in lake city. Bless em for 40+ years of hobby selling. Anyways the dreaming is in the U district on 55th and university way or close to that. I'll see if I can get a few ppl to play every week or so.

dablackhawk

moondragon games hostes one every other sunday but as resently just two players ever show up but hay 2 is better then none in my book thow wouldnt mind playing at a bar in everett called AFK tavern nice bar and good food and plunty of tables to play at. nothing like little rum and battleteck with hug hamberger on the side.

CobblerFiend

Fine...  :P

I'll start reposting my stuff here again...  :(

j/k.. I know one of the games we have is posted... but I will put more stuff out there when I run it... :D

just saw the other post you made conserning...well this exact subject :o

my bad

Fates Toy

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
  • For da Pizza Lord!!!
Re: Looking for battletech and/or mechwarrior groups in seattle area
« Reply #10 on: 10 April 2011, 07:54:32 »
i am new to the battletech table top and have not even tryed the RPG but i am well familier with the universe

if there are any groups for battletech/mechwarrior around seattle,especialy near Auburn i would like to try and join up

sorry for being yet another newb

FYI... I will be running a small game at AFK for Epic Game Day on April 30th...  :D

8-Ball

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Corporal
Re: Looking for battletech and/or mechwarrior groups in seattle area
« Reply #11 on: 14 April 2011, 00:13:12 »
I'm running a merc campaign about one Sunday a month down in Puyallup.  Drop me a message if you're interested.
"Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."